Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Deluxe PotP Punch/Counterpunch

Mine still says "shipping soon" and out of stock...

Mine shipped out yesterday to a US address. Just in time to miss my transformers mules on their way back to Australia!

Quote Originally Posted by ComradeRenko View Post
    Mine shipped out yesterday to a US address. Just in time to miss my transformers mules on their way back to Australia!
    Yeah, but our concern is that they're prioritizing American orders over International orders...we know they're going out in the US, but no one here has an international notice yet...

If you ordered from Amazon USA through AU, wouldn't the stock go to Amazon Australia first before being shipped out individually?
    Which brings us to where we are today...

No idea, but the arrival date is still the same. Between 28th sep and 5th of oct, so maybe they're dispatching from local.

I asked if there were any supply issues/oversells etc and got this back from the Amazon peeps:

Hello,

The delay for this order is that we are still awaiting our stock to arrive so that we can ship this out to you.

If you have any further questions please contact our customer support team and they will be glad to help you.

So, probably worth waiting it out for now.

So I decided to place a backup order at HLJ. I can cancel whichever order doesn't get filled first. If Amazon don't come through at least I now have a backup.

Ok, and I submitted an enquiry to Amazon AU about it. The response was fairly bad as there were no relevant answers. But because I mentioned it has been in stock on the US Amazon and sold out the guy did say that the AU stock is separate from US stock despite being sold by Amazon US. Not sure what to make of that, but that's the only real information I got out of them.

Amazon just took a POTP Punch/Counterpunch shaped money hole from my Credit Card.. Still says I will get it by the 5th of October. So, I'm am feeling a little Excited atm...

Quote Originally Posted by Vairn View Post
    Amazon just took a POTP Punch/Counterpunch shaped money hole from my Credit Card.. Still says I will get it by the 5th of October. So, I'm am feeling a little Excited atm...
    Ooh. Mine too. Excitement.

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister