Page 124 of 154 FirstFirst ... 104114119120121122123124125126127128129134144 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 1531

Thread: Lego Acquisitions

Bought a minifig and this time got a freebie Blu-ray?

This isn't exactly an acquisition (but I don't wanna start a new thread for this) so here's something I've been working on for a while now...

^Spooky

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

^^^Thats awesome!

Thanks Guys! There's about 15-20 Bricklink hauls that have gone into that...

My next MOC will be a castle - but that might be a while off (I'm waiting on 5 Bricklink orders to arrive & that castle is gonna need a hell of a lot of bricks...)

Quote Originally Posted by The_Black_Sheep View Post

My next MOC will be a castle - but that might be a while off (I'm waiting on 5 Bricklink orders to arrive & that castle is gonna need a hell of a lot of bricks...)
    Ooh, I like castles! Looking forward to seeing it one day I keep meaning to build my own Lego castle one day. I have no creativity atm and kinda losing interest in Lego as a hobby. Currently experiencing a 'Dark Age' if you like.

When I need inspiration, I check out the MOCs on Brothers Brick & Eurobricks - the builds on there are incredible.

'Dark Ages' Lol! I'm still wrapping my head around all the lingo regarding AFOL Lol! When I think of the 'dark age' of Lego, I think of the time that Lego nearly went broke - not us guys losing inspiration to build things

After I build my castle (it could take me a while but I'll eventually finish it), next in line will be a Wild West scene (something based on Clint Eastwood's Westerns) followed by something based on Classic Space - I've been a massive Classic Space fan from way back when!

I know right? The vast majority of Lego books I've seen in stores have had their mini-figs missing. Are these mini-figs really that valuable or do the grubs who nick them just want something to take home & don't wanna pay $30 for it?
    yep this just aint right, almost everywhere i see books with figs has at least one missing the figs. may it be from Costco or Big W

Just spotted Swamp Creature hiding behind a tree - love it!

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

This isn't exactly an acquisition (but I don't wanna start a new thread for this) so here's something I've been working on for a while now...
    Great work!

Now I've been meaning to ask if the 2 minifigs on the path are supposed to be regular people because as they are "faceless", they are a hell lot more terrifying than anything else in there!

They do seem pretty armless though...