Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Repro Parts Order

Yeah, isn't there about 13-14 of us in the order? That won't be much extra per person so I'm cool with that.

I'm happy for registered post, as Oilspill said, there's enough of us to make it still affordable for the piece of mind.

Quote Originally Posted by blackie View Post
    it wasnt too late, but he no longer has an acceptable mould for the alt missile launchers unfortunantly, so we cant get them
    So um what do you mean he doesnt have any acceptable mould any longer? If it's not a working launcher that isnt a problem with me. Priority mail sounds fine as long as we can track it and its insured for our peace of mind.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    So um what do you mean he doesnt have any acceptable mould any longer? If it's not a working launcher that isnt a problem with me. Priority mail sounds fine as long as we can track it and its insured for our peace of mind.
    he says hes not offering it because he doesnt have a mould, so im assuming it degraded etc

oh okay so can you take those launchers are off my list then. Thanks
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    oh okay so can you take those launchers are off my list then. Thanks
    already done on my spreadsheet, where it matters :P

Quote Originally Posted by blackie View Post
    * mould *
    http://www.health.vic.gov.au/environ...lood_mould.htm

What is mould?

Moulds are fungi (like mushrooms), which are present at low levels virtually everywhere, indoors and outdoors. People are exposed to mould on a daily basis without harm.

Moulds need organic materials (eg. leaves, wood, paper or dirt) and moisture to grow. Mould is often green, grey, brown or black, and produces a musty smell. The most common indoor moulds are Alternaria, Cladosporium, Penicillium and Aspergillus.

Moulds release countless tiny, lightweight spores, which travel through the air. This occurs when moulds are actively disturbed (during cleanup) or in dry conditions (when the house is being dried out). If mouldy materials and items are not removed or properly cleaned, high levels of airborne mould spores may be a health risk for mould-sensitive family members when they move back into the house.
    Incoming:
    Preordered:
    Recent Buys:

Quote Originally Posted by roller View Post
    load of Bartrim manure
    Welcome to Grantmart!:
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showth...1496#post61496

TheDirtyDigger Guest

What is mould?

Alternative spellings

* mold - US spelling

Pronunciation

mŏld, mōld

Etymology 1
    Via Middle English and Old French from Latin modulus

Noun

Singular
    mould

Plural
    moulds

mould (plural moulds)

1. A hollow form or matrix for shaping a fluid or plastic substance.W
    2. A frame or model around or on which something is formed or shaped.
    3. Something that is made in or shaped on a mould.
    4. The shape or pattern of a mould.
    5. General shape or form.

im just waiting for the paypal invoice to come through and we can rock and roll
    he wanted me to let you guys know its going to take about a month to get all of this together, so we gota be patient

ah okies just ignore my PM then heheheh. Tell im its ok as liong as the quality isnt sacrificed Im willing to wait. Hmmm there must be tons of orders from TFw alone to keep himself employed. The guy is a genious in putting up a business like this in times of recession. He found his market well mind you kup and I used to discuss doing something like this but its hard sourciing the materials here in Aus.