Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6111213141516

Thread: OTCA Stop Motion Project?

Over the last few days did a draft recording of the entire script along with the storyboards, the project clocks roughly at a total of 70 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by SkyWarp91 View Post
    Over the last few days did a draft recording of the entire script along with the storyboards, the project clocks roughly at a total of 70 minutes.
    awesome
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

Quick update:
    - Principle photography , or shall I shall 3d photography is underway. I'm testing out a couple of 3D animators - such as Bryce and Vue 10 xstream and getting the hang of rendering etc.
    - I'll hold off posting up complete roles for now as the voicing budget is pretty much non-existent at the moment. As soon as my budget starts to come into fruition I'll then post them up and start paying people
    - Probably the biggest challenge yet to face is actually getting the actual figures out of storage... urgh...

So the project ain't dead, and I am determined to finish it - even if it kills me

Quick update:
    - Principle photography , or shall I shall 3d photography is underway. I'm testing out a couple of 3D animators - such as Bryce and Vue 10 xstream and getting the hang of rendering etc.
    - I'll hold off posting up complete roles for now as the voicing budget is pretty much non-existent at the moment. As soon as my budget starts to come into fruition I'll then post them up and start paying people
    - Probably the biggest challenge yet to face is actually getting the actual figures out of storage... urgh...

So the project ain't dead, and I am determined to finish it - even if it kills me
    Hells yeah bro
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

Quick update:

Never thought it was dude - Keep with it dude and knock out bits at a time, don't rush it as you'll be pissed at yourself if something isn't right or something goes wrong.

Continuing to look forward to future updates.

I've decided to start a new thread for my fan-film as the project wasn't really a whole OTCA-based production anymore - http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=14631

That being said though, if another stop-motion project did come to life and was made solely with OTCA members then I guess this thread could live on