Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

Thread: Omnigonix V-01 Spinout (Sunstreaker)

Quote Originally Posted by haydenite View Post
    He's a great looking fig. Minus the mainstream QC issues, he's not such a bad fig. Looks great next to MP SS.
    One day when I qualify to post attachments I'll put up some pics of a couple mods I done on this guy.
    Hi, sorry for the late reply. I think the postage was about US$20. I'd love to see your mods! Will keep an eye on this thread for when you get pics up. I use photobucket too, just copy the image links in the share picture section.

Quote Originally Posted by AJ_Prime View Post
    Hi, sorry for the late reply. I think the postage was about US$20. I'd love to see your mods! Will keep an eye on this thread for when you get pics up. I use photobucket too, just copy the image links in the share picture section.
    Ill try to get some up tomorrow when i got more time...

The main mod was the shoulder mod. This allows for full extension.
    I know that Omni is gonna make some shapeways part to bring back this lost atriculation among other things.
    Other than that, I drilled holes in the rims, to give it that "realistic" look, and it does so much more for the look of the car mode than the generic filled holes.
    theres also an easy mod for getting extra thigh rotation, by cutting the rear of the upper leg slightly, i haven't done it yet, since I'm quite happy with him how he is atm.

Wow, those mods definitely do make a difference! He looks great in those dynamic poses. Love your wheel mod too. Thanks very much for sharing.

Akky82 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Yeah the wheel mod i will definitely do if i have the right bit for my pin vise, and now that I know how the piece they connect to on the feet/front can be popped on and off i can actually reattach them.