Thread: Bowspearer's Visionaries collection

bowspearer Guest

Default Bowspearer's Visionaries collection

I realise that I'm not alone on here in pulling off this feat, but considering that alot of mine actually have Euro packaging as opposed to US packaging, I thought some people might be interested in seeing them.

I've also got a complete set of Marvel comics which I'll get around to posting pics of eventually.

Enjoy:

Complete Sealed Collection

Dagger Assault w/- Reekon MISB

Capture Chariot w/- Feryl MISB

Sky Claw MISB w/- Mortred

Lancer Cycle MISB w/- Ectar

Leoric & Darkstorm MOSC

Cryotek & Cindar MOSC

Witterquick & Lexor MOSC

Arzon & Cravex MOSC

Hmm...
    I remember seeing these at my local Trash 'n' Treasure markets as a kid, never owned any of these but I did have something similar - It was a little Upper Torso that had the 3D Hologram Image for it's face and body but was wrapped in a Reaper-like cloak that had arms... Any idea on whether that'd be related to these?

bowspearer Guest

That's Super Naturals you're thinking of and they're a completely different toyline. Still awesome though

Quote Originally Posted by bowspearer View Post
    That's Super Naturals you're thinking of and they're a completely different toyline. Still awesome though
    Ah! - Cheers for the clarification man, I think the pair of these lines had some real potential but unfortunately they had to compete with some monster toy franchises.

bowspearer Guest

The interesting thing with Visionaries was that there was a whole second series of toys produced but never released, complete with an Iron Mountain Playset.

Quote Originally Posted by bowspearer View Post
    The interesting thing with Visionaries was that there was a whole second series of toys produced but never released, complete with an Iron Mountain Playset.
    I hate when companies do that, it's much like how Skeleton Warriors from the 90s was canned after it's first wave but it's second wave, which had been advertised, was going to have this incredibly epic Skeletal Dragon that any male kid would've wanted as it was huge too!
    Alas, some things are just not meant to be huh?

bowspearer Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    I hate when companies do that, it's much like how Skeleton Warriors from the 90s was canned after it's first wave but it's second wave, which had been advertised, was going to have this incredibly epic Skeletal Dragon that any male kid would've wanted as it was huge too!
    Alas, some things are just not meant to be huh?
    Not to mention all the heroes from that line