Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
I did the "Star War Fact File" back in the day..... 100 issues got extended when ep 2 came out... was going really well... and the stopped before ep 3!!!!

I know what you mean, I was collecting the Star Trek ones and they just kept increasing the amount. Which wouldnt have been so bad if they were hardcover and you didnt have to "build" them by pulling apart the pages to stick in a folder, it severely decreased the structural integrity doing so (as anyone that has experience with these things knows).

Hopefully the Australian site mirrors what the UK site have done for this transformers book collection, which is allowing people to buy individual issues, as that way those who only want certain stories dont have to subscribe or look for them in newsagents. That way even if it gets extended past the 80 volumes (which it very well might) those that arent interested in everything can get the bits they do want.

I personally dont have anything that's going to be in this collection apart from US G1 so I'll probably get it all, them being hardcover as well as complete in chronological order (when one has the complete collection, or so it seems) is a big draw point for me