Page 12 of 60 FirstFirst ... 278910111213141516172232 ... LastLast

Thread: Amazon US items (available to us)

Rescue Bots Optimus with Trailer is now on Amazon, for $33 (but currently discounted to $30).

The non-convertible foot-long figures (seen at US TRU stores), are now up as well, for US$13 each (price of a Deluxe, but bigger than a Leader).
    Optimus
    Bumblebee

And these way-cool Gen1 (IDW art) lunchboxes, that are noted as being licensed.
    Autobot
    Decepticon
    $13 each, but limited stock.

Anyone wanting to army-build their TFPrime Insecticons, there seems to be a fair few Hardshells in stock at the moment, at $11 each... but the weight is still out, so will cost a fair bit if you buy more than one or two on their own.

I don't really like tin lunchboxes, but the artwork on those is great.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Generations Thundercracker and Hoist now available, US$16.99 each.
    "sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Rescue Bots Optimus with Trailer is now on Amazon, for $33 (but currently discounted to $30).

The non-convertible foot-long figures (seen at US TRU stores), are now up as well, for US$13 each (price of a Deluxe, but bigger than a Leader).
    Optimus
    Bumblebee

And these way-cool Gen1 (IDW art) lunchboxes, that are noted as being licensed.
    Autobot
    Decepticon
    $13 each, but limited stock.

Anyone wanting to army-build their TFPrime Insecticons, there seems to be a fair few Hardshells in stock at the moment, at $11 each... but the weight is still out, so will cost a fair bit if you buy more than one or two on their own.
    I saw those tin lunchboxes at kings comics (about $20 each) last night they do look very nice up close but their build quality is attrocious. I picked one up, and decided to unclasp it, the lower half of the latch came off in my hand. the tin is extremely thin, and the two hollow rivets holding the lower half of the latch in place were poorly installed. I recommend against these unless you can't live without the artwork. Not a usable item in my opinion.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Generations Blaster FINALLY in stock at Amazon - US$23.
    And Generations Grimlock for anyone wanting its casemate at the same time - US$23.

Most online stores have been selling Blaster for over US$40 because of its rarity (1 in a case of 4)... and I ended up paying $40 at BotCon for mine.

Drat, Grimlock is 'heavy' compared to other Voyagers.
    List weight is 1.4lb compared to 11oz for Blaster

Those aren't too bad though. They listed the DLX Thundercracker and Hoist at 1.2 pounds each.
    Considering they have Platinum Predaking listed as 1 pound - you win some and you lose some.

Platinum Predaking has been taken off by Amazon due to postage issue.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Item Under Review

While this item is available from other marketplace sellers on this page, it is not currently offered by Amazon.com because customers have told us there may be something wrong with our inventory of the item, the way we are shipping it, or the way it's described here. (Thanks for the tip!)

We're working to fix the problem as quickly as possible.

http://www.amazon.com/Transformers-H...ref=pd_sim_t_6

Currently going for $18, so $20 AUDish.

As noted in the Predaking news topic, Predaking is now available again from Amazon.
    (and they haven't fixed the weight, so it should still ship to Australia for just $12)