Page 13 of 168 FirstFirst ... 3891011121314151617182333 ... LastLast

Thread: The 3rd party acquisitions thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Deceptic_Optic View Post

Awesome!!! Did you get him today?? Bout time these started showing up around here! Is he as good as everyone reckons?
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    Yeah that's a bit of a weird design choice.
    it is but its not that noticeable once you have the actual backpack down, you can see it on mine due to the angle and i forgot to put the backpack down.

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    Awesome!!! Did you get him today?? Bout time these started showing up around here! Is he as good as everyone reckons?
    i belive there where only 800 release of this guy, i was one of the lucky ones thatbhad it preordered at fansproject. Well fansproject is still not certain if he will be rereleased.

here some bettr pics to show his articulation and balance

http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showpo...postcount=1764

Great pics. Guy has posability out the wazoo!

Yeah I ordered 1 as well, just wondering if they have only just arrived in Australia or if you have had it for a while?
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

just recieved my on monday

i belive there where only 800 release of this guy, i was one of the lucky ones thatbhad it preordered at fansproject. Well fansproject is still not certain if he will be rereleased.

here some bettr pics to show his articulation and balance

http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showpo...postcount=1764
    I think that FP is trialing the market to see how receptive it is to a 'new' character concept which is not a 3rd party of Transformers.

From what I hear, it sold really well so it may prompt them to release more or a variation of the same mold.

lets hope so cos i want to get another 1

FP confirmed at TFcon that there will definitely be a 2nd Wave release of Steelcore & that there will also be future Repaints/Minor-Retools of the figure planned for later down the line.
    The only difference though, is that they wont be selling anything through there site again for a while and will instead be selling their wares through the usual Online Retailers.

The reason being that they were completely overwhelmed with the volume that sold so quickly and only had a single bloke handling all of the orders - That's receiving the order, packing it and then shipping it; One Guy, this is why it has taken so very long to get the Steelcore orders out and has taught them a great many things.

They have said, as such, that they'll be using Online Stores (As done in the past) until they're able to build up the resources to handle it properly themselves.

just recieved my on monday
    Awesome pics!!

FPC mentioned that they're shipping in order of the time you placed your order in. I was wondering when exactly did you place your order in? A few forum members and I are still waiting anxiously

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    I think that FP is trialing the market to see how receptive it is to a 'new' character concept which is not a 3rd party of Transformers.

From what I hear, it sold really well so it may prompt them to release more or a variation of the same mold.
    Hope they do re-release it, it would be good for their fanfare They've been amazingly responsive to their fans. Also hope those Warbot instruction comics are a clue to more original Warbots being releasing after Assaulter!

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    The reason being that they were completely overwhelmed with the volume that sold so quickly and only had a single bloke handling all of the orders - That's receiving the order, packing it and then shipping it; One Guy, this is why it has taken so very long to get the Steelcore orders out and has taught them a great many things.
    That is one top bloke

Glad they're experimenting with other supply chain channels, perhaps in future that one bloke will have a few more blokes under him to assist Hopefully that will bring down the price on the other reseller websites.