Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hi-Res images of the Titans Return Advertising Posters

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Cheers to Hasbro and yourself Griffin for this pics!

Think I will get Optimus and Galvatron printed in A2 and Fort Max in A1 and laminated at the local printers. Hope they don't muck it up like they did the laminating of my CW posters.
    Any chance the CW posters were released in high-res that could be printed in A1? If so would you be able to point me in the right direction Trev?

Cheers.

Has anyone had these printed out yet, or had any printer knock them back yet?

I will try it out myself eventually, but just need to find the time to get to an Officeworks to test it out.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post

I will try it out myself eventually, but just need to find the time to get to an Officeworks to test it out.
    Was going to ask the same question 😜

I'm eyeing the powermaster prime for the boys room....
    Sometimes all you need is a little energon and alotta luck...

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post

Don't have an Officeworks in town; and I'm not sure if I have a local printy place. I'll check though. I want Galvatron (my namesake ) and Fort Max. As I said before not keen on PM Prime.
    "Save the rebellion! Save the dream!" - Saw Gerrera

Thank you, these are great!

I went to an Officeworks today and as per the prices quoted by kovert the other day from their website, it will cost me $100.50 for the three to be done at A1 in glossy poster format.
    I have to wait until Friday to pick them up though, so a bit of a wait.
    The guy at the register who created the job and took my money didn't question the source of the images to reject it, but I'll have to see if I get notified during the week to say that it can't be done (by whomever actually does the printing).

The $33.50 gloss option is the one that looked to be most poster like, as the $20 option is very flat, like printing the image yourself at home on your printer... while the satin option gives a grainy photograph appearance to the image.

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateGalvatron View Post
    Don't have an Officeworks in town; and I'm not sure if I have a local printy place. I'll check though. I want Galvatron (my namesake ) and Fort Max. As I said before not keen on PM Prime.
    If you can't get it done where you live, see if you have any relatives or friends near one to get it done for you, or if you are willing to pay postage maybe pay someone here to get it done for you and post it.

I Just ordered a Fort Max poster to be printed at my local print shop. A little more expensive than Officeworks, but I should have it back tomorrow.

They didn't seem to have any issues regarding copyright. The lady asked me if it was a game, and I told her that it was for the new Transformers toyline. We'll see how it goes!

Also for those who have seen the bus stop posters, are they a decent size? I'm getting an A1 size printed, but it kind of looked a little small for a poster judging by the print shop's template on the wall. Might just be my eyes, but I was curious how the legit posters looked.

The bus poster are massive, they fit the side wall of a bus shelter!
    Certainly bigger then your normal paper sizes
    www.mariokart64.com
    --------------------------------------------------------
    "Sometimes, the wrong thing feels so right"
    --------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by TAAUBlaster View Post
    I Just ordered a Fort Max poster to be printed at my local print shop. A little more expensive than Officeworks, but I should have it back tomorrow.

They didn't seem to have any issues regarding copyright. The lady asked me if it was a game, and I told her that it was for the new Transformers toyline. We'll see how it goes!

Also for those who have seen the bus stop posters, are they a decent size? I'm getting an A1 size printed, but it kind of looked a little small for a poster judging by the print shop's template on the wall. Might just be my eyes, but I was curious how the legit posters looked.
    How much did it run you?

A1 is roughly 60 x 90cm from memory - the bus posters are quite bigger - I'd say roughly the size of 2/3rds of a standard room door.

A1 I think is the perfect size for hanging on a room wall. It's what a lot of music posters are made up as, any bigger just looks way to over the top in a house setting.

Quote Originally Posted by Borgeman View Post
    The bus poster are massive, they fit the side wall of a bus shelter!
    Certainly bigger then your normal paper sizes
    Cool, thanks man. I barely have busses in my town, let alone bus shelters to get a sense of scale from

Quote Originally Posted by laproblematique View Post
    How much did it run you?

A1 is roughly 60 x 90cm from memory - the bus posters are quite bigger - I'd say roughly the size of 2/3rds of a standard room door.

A1 I think is the perfect size for hanging on a room wall. It's what a lot of music posters are made up as, any bigger just looks way to over the top in a house setting.
    It could have just been my eyes playing tricks on me, as their office was quite big with a lot of space on the walls. Probably made the A1 size look smaller than it really is.

As for price, it's going to run me about $45 on a thick, glossy paper. Its expensive, but they do good work usually and the turnaround time is quick. I don't know the exact specs of the paper, but I explained that I wanted something of the same/better quality as a normal advertising poster.