Thread: Big W catalogue. 27 October - 9 November

Megatran Guest

Default Big W catalogue. 27 October - 9 November

Transformers toys:
    + Power Surge Optimus Prime with Mini-Con Aerobolt. $68 (save $20).
    + Titan Wars Deluxe Figures assorted. $20 each (save $5).
    + Mini-Con Weaponisers assorted. $9 each (no saving )

Link to Catalogue added HERE. (Transformers on Page 4).
    Last edited by Megatran; 27th October 2016 at 04:18 PM. Reason: Added link to catalogue.

You know Big W higher ups now would be a good time to send Wave 2 TR Deluxes to stores, just sayin'.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    You know Big W higher ups now would be a good time to send Wave 2 TR Deluxes to stores, just sayin'.
    Wave 2 has already started showing up at Big W... I know cause I bought Chromedome from Big W Civic ACT

Quote Originally Posted by MayzaPrime View Post
    Wave 2 has already started showing up at Big W... I know cause I bought Chromedome from Big W Civic ACT
    Sigh, well it's not at this end of the country. We are sold out of Deluxes completely.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Sweet. Already making plans to fit around going to bigw on the way home tomorrow to check it out.
    Code:
    O o 
      _
     / --------------------------------
    |      IMMA FIRIN MA LAZAR!!!
     \_--------------------------------

Megatran Guest

Catalogue link added to first post.

And just in time for the sale Wave 2 arrived last night at my store. If your in Gladstone and want Wave 2 of TR Deluxes then head over there as a whole case of 8 figures was on the shelf when I left today.

Personally tho I'm holding out for Wave 3 since no Takara Tomy versions of Wave 3 are coming that we know of.