Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

Thread: The Digital Photography Equipment Thread

Finally picked up a light box/tent setup today - so will be experimenting further with more pics over the coming few days, now that I have a mini 'photo studio'.

Also picked up another lens - Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM for a 'decent' price today.

Lens count is now at 6 - just need to get a wide angle prime lens (EF 20mm f/2.8) and I think I'm done (hopefully).

Thumbs up Canon Lenses For Sale

Digging up an old thread, but seeing as I have upgraded some lenses and no longer have any usage for this stuff, it's up for sale for anyone interested.

Not fussed whether they sell or not since they've been sitting in storage for the past few months (and will remain there if there's no interest).

Anyways, upgrade that EOS lens of yours to one of these:

EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II
    $80
    Near mint condition with barely any signs of usage. Was hardly used as I purchased fixed focal lenses very early on. No box or manual as this was packaged originally with my EOS550D kit. Filter attached.

EF 50mm f/1.8 II
    $90
    Virtually brand new, hardly used 'nifty fifty'. Probably the best 'bang for bucks' lens out there. Fast and sharp. Comes with original box and inserts. Filter and lens hood attached.

EF 50mm f/2.5 Macro
    $300
    Virtually brand new, hardly used as I also have a 60mm Macro & favour that. Comes with original box and inserts. Filter and lens hood attached.

Pick up and cash payment is preferred (Sydney) - PM or post here if interested.

I've got this stuff listed for sale elsewhere too, so may be sold prior.