Thread: Hello from Sunny Coast

Default Hello from Sunny Coast

Hi there, long time lurker finally getting around to posting.

Got back in to collecting in the last year or so, happened across a Hasbro MP Grimlock and Prowl and caught the bug again.

I'm collecting mostly Masterpiece, official and third party. Leaning more towards G1 cartoon chars & paint jobs and probably not looking much past the movie.

But I'm always up for new Beast Wars, and the odd exceptions like UW Devi...

Outside of Transformers I've also started collecting what I can of:
    Batman Animated series
    SH Figuarts & Mafex Star Wars
    Movie Realization Star Wars
    SH Figuarts Kinnikuman (no attachment to the anime/manga, purely M.U.S.C.L.E. nostalgia)
    & I'm probably going to be sucked in to SH Figuarts 80's TMNT line...

Cheers

Welcome

Welcome aboard the board, it sounds like you might need to rob a bank to support all the stuff you're interested in picking up
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    Welcome aboard the board, it sounds like you might need to rob a bank to support all the stuff you're interested in picking up
    Yeah I'm trying to cherry pick as much as possible to avoid heavy two-minute noodle consumption.

You can build a throne with bayonets, but you can't sit on it for long. -Boris Yeltsin

мыслете наш он покой

Mabuhay!! Welcome to the forum... good you finally ecided to stop lurking hehehehe. Hope to see you post pics of your collection when you can mate! ... we here all love looking at toy collection pics . Did you get the FT insecticons as well or did you go with the other company that produced the trio jn one pack? Which Reflector did you go for?
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Should have some photos soon... Photography is somewhat related to my job but not something I have to do myself so I'm trying to pick up the basics and using it as an excuse to snap some toy pics

Definitely got the FTs for all of those. I like everything they do, and generally prefer their versions over others. I always pick up the TT/Hasbro versions, so I'd be happy to have a separate FT shelf if the official line ever catches up.

Megatran Guest

Let me guess ... you're a Calvin Klein model.

Welcome to the boards. Enjoy your time here.