Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hong Kong Transformers Madness Event June 22nd 2017

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Great pics, and so many TFs on the shelves. Amazing.

I was wondering though, which Prime is this, with the opening cover, at the bottom of this pic?

That's the Asia exclusive Shadow Spark Leader Optimus.

Quote Originally Posted by aching878 View Post
    Saw your little interview too with one of HK more prominent toys news/social media group
    Who was the toy news/social media group?

I saw him being interviewed but couldn't figure out who or what it was for.

For those wanting a bit more video of the store (prior to the Madness event toys being put up on display) and the beautiful Optimus figure I posted some up here in the sightings thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Bladestorm View Post
    Who was the toy news/social media group?

I saw him being interviewed but couldn't figure out who or what it was for.

For those wanting a bit more video of the store (prior to the Madness event toys being put up on display) and the beautiful Optimus figure I posted some up here in the sightings thread.
    It was with ToysTVhk

They are an old group in HK that started off in the forums like otca but in recent times branched out to full social media vlog etc, covering all things Toys related from news / unboxing / events etc.

They were there to cover the TF events and i guess someone stood out (literally ) from the crowd https://www.facebook.com/ToysTVhk/vi...7547854344973/

They interviewed others but all in Cantonese , TFmizer Stanley was there too in line, you would know him as well i guess.

People can hate on the movies all they want (aheam pot, kettle) but if it wasn't for them being released then events like this would not happen, I love this hobby and the community so much that I am happy for a steaming pile of, oops getting carried away. LOL
    Yeah, keep the movies coming
    They have sent our hobby to great heights and now new generations of fans who have only ever grown up with the movies love Transformers as much as us old fogeys.

Great coverage Griff, and nice haul both of you.
    I still function.....................while killing threads. ;-)

It was with ToysTVhk

They are an old group in HK that started off in the forums like otca but in recent times branched out to full social media vlog etc, covering all things Toys related from news / unboxing / events etc.

They were there to cover the TF events and i guess someone stood out (literally ) from the crowd https://www.facebook.com/ToysTVhk/vi...7547854344973/

They interviewed others but all in Cantonese , TFmizer Stanley was there too in line, you would know him as well i guess.
    Thanks for posting up the link.
    I was wondering who they were, and where the video ended up. They caught me by surprise, with a lot on my mind in the rush of the event (trying to get enough toys and freebies and competition entries, while not getting in the way of others with all my toys), and almost no sleep from the last two days... so it took me a moment to compose myself, and I thought that they would only be filming from the point when I said it was okay to be interviewed.

We were the only two white people there, and the TRU store manager in conversation with me assumed that Bladestorm was my wife.

Megatran Guest

I didn't realise Jeff Daniels is a big Transformers fan. He looks young too.

Man... those prizes are awesome!
    Pity we don't get much of anything here...
    Heh... the look on griffin's face is priceless... very much in a daze. Lol
    Thanks for sharing this... I really wanna head down to Asia for some Transformers shopping now!