Thread: Transformers Devastation PC Steam $18USD

Default Transformers Devastation PC Steam $18USD

http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/au/e...s-devastation/

Steam copy via GMG
    About $25 when converted, unsure how long left on the sale price.

Of the key resellers GMG is the only one I don't right away think it's probably a stolen key/bought with a stolen credit card, but I still don't trust them as Steam has the power to pull your access to the game at any time. Damn EULA's.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

I wouldn't trust it unless I bought it directly through steam.

I just checked and it's on sale on steam at the moment for $32.99
    still not a bad price compared to their previous listing of $50.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Can't blame you for being wary and I'm not trying to convince you otherwise, but I pre ordered Lego Batman 3 and the season pass from there, a Doctor Who game and some Arkham DLC at 75% off all fine.

Also not trying to sway anyone but GMG is an "official" steam key reseller for many of the publishers that have games on steam.
    Not once have I had a key bought through them (or for that matter any of the other "official" resellers) invalidated.

Obviously valve isnt going to say "hey guys, here's a list of places you can get games for steam that may be cheaper then buying from us directly" as that would be counter-productive, but I found a helpful little article here

Honestly, I think the whole hype/propaganda about GMG maybe being a grey marketeer (or about the grey market in general) is a little overblown, if the games publisher supports said store then valve cant really turn around and say "no, you can't use that cause it wasnt bought from us directly!"

(Oh, and yeah, I bought Devastation from GMG during the flash sale they had on the 26th, only ended up paying USD$16 )

I buy steam games through GMG whenever practical. Never had a problem.

This deal is sold out though :P