Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Lego Star Wars Sets 4k Quality

Default New Lego Star Wars Sets 4k Quality

Solid Brix Studios just uploaded this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7wHtHcvaJo

OMG! THAT TUROB TANK AND AT-TE! They actually managed to make an accurately sized AT-RT! And that new Vader helmet mould! That StarScavenger with that rebuilt Battle Droid, OMG! And that amazing Hoth Set! This blows 2016 Winter right off its face, this is amazing! You have Prequel sets, you have Original Sets, you have Force Awakens sets, you got Rebels sets and you got EU sets!

Nerdgasm over.
    "Save the rebellion! Save the dream!" - Saw Gerrera

Default No amount of awesome can describe how awesome this is. :)

That Hoth set at the end looks pretty tasty as well

Quote Originally Posted by Destructicon View Post
    That Hoth set at the end looks pretty tasty as well
    Hell yeah! But it'll be expensive, and I'm imagining it'll be a store exclusive. (for some reason I'm thinking Myer...)

I'm really disappointed wit the Hoth set. I'll save final judgement until I see it in person but it just looks so underwhelming for a UCS set. Especially after the Slave I
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    I'm really disappointed wit the Hoth set. I'll save final judgement until I see it in person but it just looks so underwhelming for a UCS set. Especially after the Slave I
    I didn't realize it was USC set...

Well I've seen reviews for USC Slave 1, AT-OT and Dropship and Super Star Destroyer and I'm gonna say it right now, it has a lot to live up too.

I still think it looks great, not sure if USC quality though...

Yeah, they're labeling it as UCS.

Like I said, I'll wait to see it in person but there are sooooooo many other sets they could have done instead that fans would go nuts over. Home One, the Medical Frigate, Cloud City and most importantly, an updated Millennium Falcon!!!! I'd also like to see them release a TFA Star Destroyer.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

What do you guys think the retail price for the Turbo Tank will be? That and Captain Rex's AT-TE.

How can the Assault on Hoth set be a UCS? It's just a load of other basic sets put together!! The Ewok Villiage isn't a UCS and it's wayyy better. To me a UCS piece is a pure showcase of an item (vehicle, craft or person/droid), the AoH set is just a really rad big playset, perhaps the label on the box will be changed upon release.
    Rex's walker looks great and watching Rebels recently I said to my brother I hope that comes out in Lego. I love the A-wing v Tie Advanced set too.
    I still function.....................while killing threads. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateGalvatron View Post
    What do you guys think the retail price for the Turbo Tank will be? That and Captain Rex's AT-TE.

The turbo tanks are big as well as the AT-TE's, $149.99 - $199.99 perhaps
    I still function.....................while killing threads. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Jetfire in the sky View Post
    How can the Assault on Hoth set be a UCS? It's just a load of other basic sets put together!! The Ewok Villiage isn't a UCS and it's wayyy better. To me a UCS piece is a pure showcase of an item (vehicle, craft or person/droid), the AoH set is just a really rad big playset, perhaps the label on the box will be changed upon release.
    Rex's walker looks great and watching Rebels recently I said to my brother I hope that comes out in Lego. I love the A-wing v Tie Advanced set too.
    Yeah, the Hoth set looks AWESOME in my opinion, but certainly not a USC set.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetfire in the sky View Post
    The turbo tanks are big as well as the AT-TE's, $149.99 - $199.99 perhaps
    Cool, thanks! Really want that Turbo Tank! If I get the AT-TE I'd mod it to be an accurate AT-TE though, not the modified one.