Page 440 of 710 FirstFirst ... 420430435436437438439440441442443444445450460 ... LastLast
Results 4,391 to 4,400 of 7096

Thread: Interesting, rare and sometimes cheap ebay items.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    They have quite a few for sale... with some saying "lunchtime special" which was something that was appearing at the time of those first Reissues - allegedly from the factory, but done by staff outside of the normal production run.
    I think some of those he's listed are KOs, but most are probably "legit" from the factory, as I think some of those moulds haven't been KOed (Hot Rod & Astrotrain?).
    I kept coming back to this comment, hearing it in the way that Troy McClure from Simpsons spoke about 'Shop Lifters' and how they would literally lift the corners of shops to get to the sweet, sweet olives within

Here's one for the Ultimate Beast Wars Fans who need to have everything from that era - Mcdonalds Happy Meal Display for the first Beast Wars set (in 1996 I think). I'm surprised it is still for sale, as it's only US$50 and will ship worldwide.

It's from a TFW news posting
    , which includes several other ebay listings of store displays... and some are pretty darn cool. Kinda makes me wish I'd begged stores (or Hasbro) for the displays here once they were done (which were probably given away or trashed anyway).
    It makes my own collection of store displays (banners, posters, shelf runners) a bit lame in comparison to some of those toy displays. Okay, maybe my BigW TF3 Movie Truck is still one of the prides of my collection, but those in-store plastic case displays would be pretty neat to have.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Here's one for the Ultimate Beast Wars Fans who need to have everything from that era - Mcdonalds Happy Meal Display for the first Beast Wars set (in 1996 I think). I'm surprised it is still for sale, as it's only US$50 and will ship worldwide.

It's from a TFW news posting
    , which includes several other ebay listings of store displays... and some are pretty darn cool. Kinda makes me wish I'd begged stores (or Hasbro) for the displays here once they were done (which were probably given away or trashed anyway).
    It makes my own collection of store displays (banners, posters, shelf runners) a bit lame in comparison to some of those toy displays. Okay, maybe my BigW TF3 Movie Truck is still one of the prides of my collection, but those in-store plastic case displays would be pretty neat to have.
    That's actually Really cool. If I was a beast wars collector I'd jump all over that.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    That's actually Really cool. If I was a beast wars collector I'd jump all over that.
    Verno should be getting in on this

It's been a very long time since one of these has popped up on eBay.

Also, these were featured on Peaugh's reviews

So what are Meg's and Waspinator really worth? $1K is just a little steep don't you think?
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    Verno should be getting in on this
    I don't consider Maccas toys official BW items, nor worthy of even collecting. They're just awful.

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    It's been a very long time since one of these has popped up on eBay.
    Megs and Waspy... Hmm... The Waspinator mold is justifiable enough, but that for Megs isn't my cup of tea. He reminds me of G2 Scavenger.

Sure there are only 500 of them in existence, but I'd never pay over $500 for Megs and $200 for Waspy.

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...
    TRANSFORMERS: UNITY -- the BotCon 2016 Comic Book that should have been...

Quote Originally Posted by Verno View Post
    I don't consider Maccas toys official BW items, nor worthy of even collecting. They're just awful.
    Hehe... I do, have all of them bar Blacharachnia too...

Megs and Waspy... Hmm... The Waspinator mold is justifiable enough, but that for Megs isn't my cup of tea. He reminds me of G2 Scavenger.

Sure there are only 500 of them in existence, but I'd never pay over $500 for Megs and $200 for Waspy.
    Yep, ditto - There are far better BW Botcon figures available and for less , but TBH I wouldn't mind a complete Dawn of Future Past set if I could ever afford one.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Yep, ditto - There are far better BW Botcon figures available and for less , but TBH I wouldn't mind a complete Dawn of Future Past set if I could ever afford one.
    I think the only Dawn of Future Past fig I really want is Optimus - that is one clever usage of a mould I easily dismissed at first. The other repaints don't really do it for me (or at least not as near intriguing as these designs by one talented TFW board member)

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...
    TRANSFORMERS: UNITY -- the BotCon 2016 Comic Book that should have been...