Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Big W Toy Sale June 21 to July 11 (not many TF products this year) :(

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    You know how reliable that can be!

besides, who would miss out on the opportunity for a road trip adventure with Dad.
    Yep i actually asked this morning where are the Transformers toys stuff, and they cant tell i hope all those leaders are still there though im really after optimus primal not optimus prime

I went to Big W Macquarie this lunch and apart from the regular shelf space that only had wave 1 potp deluxes I couldn't find any other transformers stock in the store, I spent 15 minutes or so doing a loop of the entire store.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Often, the Big W sale prices kick in the night before. Has anyone been in and scanned anything this afternoon?

Galvatran Guest

besides, who would miss out on the opportunity for a road trip adventure with Dad.
    Dad, are we there yet. I'm bored... I want to play with my tablet... I'm thirsty... I need to pee now... I'm hungry...

Quote Originally Posted by jaydisc View Post
    Often, the Big W sale prices kick in the night before. Has anyone been in and scanned anything this afternoon?

I just rang a couple of stores (a few minutes after 5pm here), and was told that the sale prices should now be active... but said that you can't do the extended layby at sale prices until tomorrow.

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by jaydisc View Post
    I just bought abrodimus unicronus for sale Price from big w werribee plaza so it works now, last year it didn't work until right on midnight so milage may vary.

Also for Vic people there MAY be a sign we have optimal Optimus as today they had a rodimus out, good chance it was a wave 3 case, sadly all that's left apart from movie leaders is rodimus I got the last unicronus

I’ve just left Craigieburn big w, the sale price is active.

They had both studio series leaders, rodimus unicronus and Optimus prime. Unfortunately no rodimus prime or optimal Optimus
    Hunting:
    Beast Wars/Machines/Neo/Second

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    I’m going to take my kids for a drive to Mudgee tomorrow as that’s the nearest Big W, It’s 40 minutes each way with two small kids in tow so will be pretty disappointed if they are not on the shelves
    Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Could you call ahead?
    You know how reliable that can be!
    Quote Originally Posted by ampoldj View Post
    Yep i actually asked this morning where are the Transformers toys stuff, and they cant tell
    I've been trying in vain to find the transcript (it's online somewhere dammit, including somewhere on this site) of the the infuriating phone conversation I had with a sales assistant at Target in Swan Hill. I rang up trying to find out if they were going to stock Platinum Ultra Magnus in their 2013 Toy Sale and got such a massive run around and conflicting info (all from the same person) to get no definitive answer, only to walk in the next morning to find there were 14 on the shelves

I don't anticipate that I would receive a better response from the Mudgee Big W staff

Quote Originally Posted by Galvatran View Post
    Dad, are we there yet. I'm bored... I want to play with my tablet... I'm thirsty... I need to pee now... I'm hungry...
    STOP SPYING ON MY FAMILY!!!

On the weekend Top Ryde had 4 PotP Optimus Primes and 1 Rodimus Unicronus. Went there this morning to grab me an OP and there was Rod shelf warming, and a big hole where my Prime were supposed to be :-(

Toymate in the same centre had a bunch of Titans Returns Leader Soundwaves at $40 (down from $79) in case anyone's interested.

Went to Big W Mirrabooka (in Perth, WA) this morning and found no leaders.

The biggest TF figure I found was a solitary voyager Grimlock.

It was like this store did not get any new TF stock could be a case of WA= "wait a while"