Page 296 of 515 FirstFirst ... 276286291292293294295296297298299300301306316 ... LastLast
Results 2,951 to 2,960 of 5147

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

Everybody shuffling at target Mt Ommaney. only one each left of the new wave

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2s...w?usp=drivesdk

I moved to back off peg to avoid impulse buyers
    Last edited by Ravagecat; 29th July 2017 at 09:49 AM.

I don't have anywhere to post my photo, but I have just seen Octone at Kmart Burpengary. No sign of Blitzwing there.

Cairns ToysRUs had Infernocus and the other Movie exclusives, plus the new Allspark Cube figures (without the cube), as well as a number of Hasbro and JP combiner boxsets on clearance (photos to come).

I just want to say, that the Cairns store, servicing about 150,000 people, has a greater range of Transformers toys and about double the amount of stock than the Garden Cit store which has to cater to 1.5 million people on the southern half of Brisbane and the Gold Coast.

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Major_K View Post
    I don't have anywhere to post my photo, but I have just seen Octone at Kmart Burpengary. No sign of Blitzwing there.
    Mmmm, I see an excuse to go get another $1 ikea hotdog.... I mean check out Kmart at northlakes.
    Code:
    O o 
      _
     / --------------------------------
    |      IMMA FIRIN MA LAZAR!!!
     \_--------------------------------

Kmart Sunnybank last weekend, has the new Rescue Bots Bumblebee.

Kmart Garden City on Wednesday, also with Bumblebee, and recent Rescue Bots toys.

Woolworths Sunnybank today, with the RID Legions now on clearance, so they mustn't be restocking them anymore now. The Blurr wave was probably the last one with them if no more are going to show up at Woolies.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Cairns ToysRUs had Infernocus and the other Movie exclusives, plus the new Allspark Cube figures (without the cube), as well as a number of Hasbro and JP combiner boxsets on clearance (photos to come).
    I found Transformers in four different locations in the Cairns TRU store, because they had so many.
    At the front of the store, a small sample selection...

Behind them were pegs of the Movie Tiny Changer blindbags, in addition to being in the main Transformers section.

A very small selection of Rescue Bots... but there might have been more that I missed as these were all just Flip Racers (including the new launcher sets).

The main Transformers section in the store, and just look at how many toys they have for this small city.

Just look at all of these exclusives that the Garden City store never got...

(note that they are all on clearance)

The new Allspark Cube Movie toys.

And the various TRU store exclusive movie toys, including Infernocus.

Fortress Maximus and Trypticon.

Generations Voyagers and RC Sqweeks.

And the rest...

Today at Logan Hyperdome.

Kmart - heaps of the new Rescue Bots Dragon Bumblebees, a Brushguard, and the licensed candies (RID candy heads, Movie capsules, Movie torches, RID PEZ).

Myer - nothing significant.

BigW - 20% off sale is still on (until August 18th), with several of the Movie 1-step 6-packs, and a decent variety of other toys.

Zing - Movie Leader Optimus for $95 (means they are now stocking the three main sizes of the Movie Premier Edition toyline), and four Optimus Helmets, plus a 7-pack of Super Deformed Figures. Also found was a 4-pack of Movie drink coasters for $10.

Toyworld - a first sighting of RID Warrior Bludgeon wave, which has the re-release of the Power Surge Optimus (I only found those two left - someone must have already bought the Twinferno and Thermidor). Their Warriors are $35 though, so I didn't buy that Bludgeon.
    They also had the new wave of 1-steps (Heatseeker and Strongarm), and the licensed RID diecast vehicles for $10 each.

I still haven't found Generations Blitzwing, Octone, Shuffler and Repugnus yet.

Akky82 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Big W Taigum has the Bludgeon wave of RID combiner force (save with the sale, not toyworld's pricing), saw them tonight hunting for a Blitzwing. Figure it'll be a while though with their multiple Broadsides taking up shelf space.

I got a Repugnus and Shuffler quite some time ago, was I lucky or something ?

Quote Originally Posted by Akky82 View Post
    I got a Repugnus and Shuffler quite some time ago, was I lucky or something ?
    People are finding them all over the place in Target stores, but not in my part of the south side of Brisbane it seems.
    (and Kmart are no longer restocking Titanmasters, while ToysRUs are useless/unreliable with restocking... Target is really the only store-chain that was getting them in, so far)

Is there still a Computron is SEQLD? I haven't seen one in a while. Half tempted, finally.

Quote Originally Posted by Major_K View Post
    Is there still a Computron is SEQLD? I haven't seen one in a while. Half tempted, finally.
    Garden City doesn't stock exclusives... so maybe Aspley?

If you are willing to travel, there is one at the Cairns TRU store...