Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cast character S*******e full body shot.

Default Cast character S*******e full body shot.

Revealed earlier today was the head shot of Sideswipe, and just now, the full body shot animation model, with some details of its features.

http://tformers.com/transformers-rot...0708/news.html

The Animation model and the silver car seen in filming should mean that Sideswipe should be a definite cast member. A sleak silver Autobot makes me think of Jazz from the first movie, and would make it difficult to see Jazz returning without confusing people with two similar looking bots on screen and toyshelves.

I've waited patiently since I first heard transformers were coming to the big to see one of my favourite autobots in live action. He missed out in the first movie, but made the cut in the second and looks like he is going to be the bad ass we all know he is. But they did'nt give him any bloody feet
    How is he suppose to kick decepticon skid plate or do a little jet-judo with no feet

Sob- its like a twisted roller derby. I didnt like Bonecrushers skating style either.
    -----------------------------------------------
    Collecting transformers- a good way to get poor
    Transformer count= too many

Currently in search of:
    G1 goodness

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post

The Animation model and the silver car seen in filming should mean that Sideswipe should be a definite cast member. A sleak silver Autobot makes me think of Jazz from the first movie, and would make it difficult to see Jazz returning without confusing people with two similar looking bots on screen and toyshelves.
    But I thought a Pontiac Solstice was also seen on set? Would Michael Bay go to all that trouble to fool people? Unless of course Jazz is featured in flashbacks or something.
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503

I think my brain is broken - when I saw S*******e, my first interpretation was S**thouse. I hope it's not freudian.

It looks like he'll just be a humanoid Segway in robot mode.

Why on Earth (or Cybertron for that matter) couldn't he be red? I know OP is red, but people are hardly going to confuse them. Is it something to do with the animation? I seem to recall hearing that certain colours look less 'convincing' when animated, and I think that red is one of them.
    SofaMan - Occasionally Battling Evil with his Mighty Powers of Indolence

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Quote Originally Posted by SofaMan View Post
    Why on Earth (or Cybertron for that matter) couldn't he be red?
    Because Michael Bay hates Transformers fans and loves to p!ss them off!

I think my brain is broken - when I saw S*******e, my first interpretation was S**thouse.
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection

what the hell happened to his feet???
    Incoming:
    Preordered:
    Recent Buys:

Quote Originally Posted by roller View Post
    load of Bartrim manure
    Welcome to Grantmart!:
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showth...1496#post61496

I think my brain is broken - when I saw S*******e, my first interpretation was S**thouse. I hope it's not freudian.

It looks like he'll just be a humanoid Segway in robot mode.

Why on Earth (or Cybertron for that matter) couldn't he be red? I know OP is red, but people are hardly going to confuse them. Is it something to do with the animation? I seem to recall hearing that certain colours look less 'convincing' when animated, and I think that red is one of them.
    Yeah, I remember Bay saying something about Optimus having as much red covered up (by the flame detailing) because it is a bad colour to use in filming/lighting (when they used the actual truck prop).

As for Sideswipe not being red - I don't think it would be for preventing confusion, but more for the visual aspect of cast (promo) shots being more diverse/interesting with the colours, or any scenes with a group of Autobots in them. Kinda like how Hasbro try to have a variety of colours in an assortment of toys, swapping the release of figures or the colours of a figure to make the shelves look more interesting with different figures/colours. It'd all be marketting in the end, and how they can get the best predicted return from the options at hand.

I thought Rollerblading went out in the 90's. I find the silver quite bland, when they translate this colour over to the toy it'll be another dull gray Jazz.