Thread: 20% off 2 or more toys at Myer to SUN FEB 18th

Default 20% off 2 or more toys at Myer to SUN FEB 18th

Tipped off by member idiotek, Myer have one of their usual "20% off the purchase of two or more toys" until Sunday February 18th. (conditions and exclusions apply).

From here....

20% off when you buy 2 or more selected toys. Excludes Seed Kids, Build a Bear, Clearance and App Enabled Toys. Purchased in one transaction. Offer available until 11:59pm AEDT Sunday 18th March, 2018 unless sold out prior or otherwise stated. Cannot be used with any other offer.
    And for the Lego fans here, take advantage of their Chinese New Year offer at the same time, if you order online or are near the seven selected stores...

Spend $88 on any Lego products in one transaction and receive as a bonus the 2018 Lunar New Year LEGO Dog valued at $14.99.^*
    *Purchased in one transaction. One gift per customer, while stocks last. ^Gift valued by Lego. Offer available online and in the following stores, Melbourne City, Doncaster, Sydney City, Chatswood, Brisbane, Adelaide and Perth. Offer ends 11:59pm AEDT 21/02/2018, unless sold out or otherwise stated.

Thanks for the heads up griff, looks like I'll finally be getting the Dinobots

I'm going for Pretenders!

Thanks for the heads up gents. Picked up a couple of dlx Dinobots and some Pretenders then just before i got to the counter to pay, saw a Lego Saturn V on the shelf...RIP wallet...