Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Power of the Prime toys now out in Australia

Last edited by G1Optimal; 15th February 2018 at 08:33 AM. Reason: Wrong sub group

I might wait and see if Predaking is in the Big W Toy Sale this year. They aren't as cheap as online, but are normally the first or one of the first places in the world to stock Titan Class figures and I'm going to be really impatient in regards to getting Predaking cause G1 Predaking is my favourite combiner in all of G1.

Devastator is second favourite for the record. I love the non-Scramble City combiners.

Quote Originally Posted by idiotek View Post
    I was at the Myer Sydney store earlier this afternoon and they had at least 5 of each of the PotP Legends, Deluxe and Voyager classes in stock at RRP (didn't remember seeing any leader classes).

They have a 20% off toys sale until the end of this week if you buy 2 or more toys. I bought Slug, Swoop and Grimlock for my son's upcoming birthday and the total was $95.88 (RRP $119.85). I don't believe any of the PotP line are available through their online store.
    Got it thanks mate

Saw one of the POTP commercials on TV last week in the early evening. The one with Starscream and Jazz.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Saw one of the POTP commercials on TV last week in the early evening. The one with Starscream and Jazz.
    Saw it again tonight, during prime-time at about 7.20pm on one of the Nine channels.... this one, on the Hasbro youtube channel.

That's a more expensive timeslot than during morning cartoons, and a much different demographic (which sorta makes sense, as Generations is more for the older kids, and adults remembering those characters from their childhood, either for them, or their kids).

I wonder why they're bothering paying for advertising. Most stores don't have them and for those that do they are flying off the shelf. I hope they underordereed wave 1, and we'll see more Wave 2 & 3. Because otherwise we're going to be clogged with old stock once Big W gets theirs
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

I did the rounds today of all of the national retailers with toys - Toyworld, ToysRUs, BigW, Target, Kmart, and Myer - and they all had POTP toys... so now we just sit and wait/hope for the restocks of later waves (or the first wave, if your nearest retailer is still waiting for their stock).
    The point is, all national retailers now have the stock in their supply chain, and should have it in-store, or on its way now.