Page 83 of 85 FirstFirst ... 63737879808182838485 LastLast

Thread: BigBadToyStore (BBTS) (America) items

Quote Originally Posted by neomoz View Post
    What's the typical time it takes for their standard shipping to arrive? First time ordering from them and it's close to 3 weeks and I still haven't received anything from them.

Normally ordering stuff from amazon it takes around 2 weeks to arrive from the US.
    Did you accidentally put it in the pile of loot or did you definitely ask them to ship?

Typically it takes a week for their deliveries to get to me and I used to order from them heaps before all the Aussie stores popped up.

Definitely shipped, I got the email saying it shipped and checking their website it says FedEx FIMS Premium with a number. I'll give it this week and then chase them up.

Definitely shipped, I got the email saying it shipped and checking their website it says FedEx FIMS Premium with a number. I'll give it this week and then chase them up.
    Have you checked the tracking? Sometimes packages ship over here in the usual time frame but then get held up in Australian customs, and it might take anywhere from a couple days to a couple of weeks before it's on the way to you again. I've had it happen to me here and there, and the weird thing is it's not because the item is prohibited or they've opened it for inspection, it literally has been sitting at customs, just because reasons.

Galvatran Guest

MP Coneheads for $100 USD each.

Funny enough when I got home yesterday, the parcel was there waiting for me. So all good, I wonder if Chinese new year threw things off, I ordered it around that time. Thanks for the tips guys.

What's the typical time it takes for their standard shipping to arrive? First time ordering from them and it's close to 3 weeks and I still haven't received anything from them.

Normally ordering stuff from amazon it takes around 2 weeks to arrive from the US.
    Funny enough when I got home yesterday, the parcel was there waiting for me. So all good, I wonder if Chinese new year threw things off, I ordered it around that time. Thanks for the tips guys.
    BBTS might try to blame it on Chinese New Year or something, but their postage has become horrible! This is the experience I had last year:

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Well obviously there Customer Service department remain as ignorant as ever. 6 months ago they were giving me info about the new GST system that even I knew was wrong. Now they don't have a clue about postage!

Tried to convince me, at the 10 day mark of waiting for my express package, that the reason I had not received any tracking updates was that the updates halt when making their way through Aussie customs and my item would be there. However I got an update at the 12 day mark saying that the item had finally left the US. So it wasn't even in our country yet

I know that the CS department for an online toy store isnt going to comprise the greatest of minds, but they could at least occasionally get something right.

The annoying thing is, I put the order in in plenty of time for it to reach me for Xmas. Yet it took BBTS 3 days to even process and post the order (HLJ does within the hour) and then their '9 to 12 business days' amounted to squat as it took 11 days for it even to leave their shores. So much for the value of paying for the top level of express international postage
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Oh I replied to their email telling them all the info they told me was completely incorrect. I got another email back from them, with zero acknowledgement that they had got it wrong, and in fact telling me that mailing times were only estimates (and directing me to a very obscure page of theirs I'm sure noone has ever read) and I should have known that.

In fact they finished it off with 'If you want items by Christmas you should have ordered them to be mailed in November'

It pleasantly takes less than a week to receive my pile of loot orders from BBTS.

However, USPS/FEDEX may occasionally hold up the parcel - that delays it by an additional 2 weeks from my experience.

Track it for more info.

Refracktor has just gone on preorder for $21.99(us). Due in July.

I preordered 3 just in case these become hard to find because everyone wants 3 to make up the full trio and camera mode.

Convoid is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Ricochet and Red Swoop are now in stock.

I was just checking out BBTS last night to see if they had some upcoming exclusives listed yet, and found that their sale page has quite a few cheap "freebie" items, like the bonus coins from Asia (for Masterpiece and Combiner boxsets), and Japanese Microns (given out at stores with minimum purchases)... for those who collect those sorts of things. Buying up a few of the items that were 50% off or better, offset the expensive postage.