Thread: CHUG Shockwave deluxe size

Default CHUG Shockwave deluxe size

There's been a deluxe-sized Shockwave hole in my collection for ages. I bought the Cyberverse figure to try fill that hole but the aesthetics stuck out and I didn't like the alt mode. Once I had modified the bot more to my liking the alt mode was out anyway.
    One night I thought 'hey, his arms look like they could fit on the Universe deluxe Megatron... he's a tank, and Shockwave's meant to be a tank too..."
    The cyberverse shoulders had to be trimmed to fit but otherwise this was pretty straightforward.
    I cut the chestplate off the cyberverse figure and by a lucky coincidence it fit pretty much straightaway on the front of the tank.
    I cut off the knee pads and reversed the legs to give him a different look to the base figure. I've also left his heels folded in to give him a slight height difference.
    The hose is from a cheap-ass phone charger.

I painted the things on the forearms red so they look like a missile rack in tank mode

Got quite a bit of use out of this mold.
    Last edited by snaketales; 10th May 2019 at 11:59 AM. Reason: more details - who reads these reasons anyway?