Page 29 of 40 FirstFirst ... 919242526272829303132333439 ... LastLast

Thread: FansProject Upcoming Projects~!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Deceptic_Optics View Post
    i like fansproject the way they are at least the quality is better than hasbro! i hope fansproject makes "the last stand of the wreckers characters" then i will definitely be hooked! oh yeah and blurr!
    Yes that trend would surely be a good move. I personally would like an upgraded look - (fine detailing, more articulated) for Twin Twist and Topspin in particular. Also maybe make an Impactor (constipation anyone) Figure. Surely they wont get in trouble with that as Hasbro doesn't have one at all.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Lol liegey I think it would be fair to assume that the likelihood of seeing a FP Topspin and Twintwist would be pretty low , especially with so many awesome and memorable characters that are screaming to be customised. *cough* g1 defensor *cough*

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Yes that trend would surely be a good move. I personally would like an upgraded look - (fine detailing, more articulated) for Twin Twist and Topspin in particular. Also maybe make an Impactor (constipation anyone) Figure. Surely they wont get in trouble with that as Hasbro doesn't have one at all.

Quote Originally Posted by canofwhoopass_87 View Post
    Lol liegey I think it would be fair to assume that the likelihood of seeing a FP Topspin and Twintwist would be pretty low , especially with so many awesome and memorable characters that are screaming to be customised. *cough* g1 defensor *cough*
    If they are going as far as doing a Broadside, I don't see Topspin and Twintwist as such a remote prospect. Also keep in mind that Topspin and Twintwist are only obscure to fans who only followed the cartoon but very well know to comic and toy fans.
    Last edited by kup; 26th March 2010 at 09:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    If they are going as far as doing a Broadside, I don't see Topsping and Twintwist as such a remote prospect. Also keep in mind that Topspin and Twintwist are only obscure to fans who only followed the cartoon but very well know to comic and toy fans.
    Also If they are able to make a cooler looking articulated Twintwist/ Topspin - which I know they can- I could just imagine how much the sales of those two would increase even a bit hehehe. but the concept of a Cybetronian attack drill and hoverjet would be most cool and welcome!
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

I read a comment that FP could possibly do a 'repaint' of defender. I like the idea cause the grey bits ain't doing it for me

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Is anyone planning on doing a group order for either Fans Project Defender

I'd be keen for either of those if someone was to do a Group Order.

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    I still want one, but don't know if I have the money for him
    You might need to head up to the cross and sell ya body champ, i've already ordered one for ya & Optics
    Incoming:
    Preordered:
    Recent Buys:

Quote Originally Posted by roller View Post
    load of Bartrim manure
    Welcome to Grantmart!:
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showth...1496#post61496

Quote Originally Posted by fatbot View Post
    You might need to head up to the cross and sell ya body champ, i've already ordered one for ya & Optics
    love yah fbot *muah*

Quote Originally Posted by autobreadticon View Post
    I read a comment that FP could possibly do a 'repaint' of defender. I like the idea cause the grey bits ain't doing it for me
    They have been using Hasbroesque tactics in order to sell repaints so it wouldn't surprise me.

Quote Originally Posted by fatbot View Post
    I may just have to do that cheers dude

I was sitting here llast night and glanced over and my City commander, and i thought to myself, was there an accessory pack released with a different head? I kno there was a pack with the shoulder missiles and gun, but for some reason i keep thinking there was one released with an alternate head?
    ~