Page 473 of 481 FirstFirst ... 453463468469470471472473474475476477478 ... LastLast
Results 4,721 to 4,730 of 4804

Thread: I need to vent!

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    They changed the rules so he can't be unseated.
    Fact check....

He can still be changed at any time, just need 2/3 majority now.

Easier than changing labor, which need 3/4...

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    Fact check....

He can still be changed at any time, just need 2/3 majority now.

Easier than changing labor, which need 3/4...
    I realised that after I posted it. Made it harder to unseat him.

This scene continues to upset me no matter how times I see it. A woman begs the Prime Minister for help and all he does is turn his freaking back on her and walk away.

Don't blame this firefighter for refusing to shake ScoMo's hand. Firefighters are willing to get themselves pretty dirty, but not that dirty.

That's not the worst of that photo opportunity, after the PM walks away the guy in the hat has pulled her close to him and looks to be kissing her on the cheek, creepy and inappropriate.

She does realise that RFS funding comes from the State Government doesn't she?

Maybe if politiian didn't surround themselves with yes men who think the sun shines out their backside (no idea what is wrong with those who idolise politicians...), they'd have some idea about how to read body language. So many of the people in these videos obviously had no intention of ever having a positive reaction to these slugs wearing human suits looking for their positive media spin, yet they still launch themselves whole hog, with no ability to read the room or person's body language.

It will be interesting to see how the liberals get rid of him now, there's no way he can be leader come the next election, all the other parties will just have a field day with these images. It will also be interesting to see how the pro liberal media (ie. all of it) try to spin this, there are already 2GB interviews claiming those people were "bussed in"... yes on roads that were closed... never let facts get in the way of political spin.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Quote Originally Posted by Thurmus View Post
    You do realise the RFS will happily take donations right? Be it from citizens or the federal government.
    Looking to buy lucky draw Armada Prime and Diaclone Marlboor Wheeljack.

Quote Originally Posted by Thurmus View Post
    Zoe McDermott is pregnant and has a 2 month old child and had just lost her house, I don't think she was concerned with who to properly direct her complaints to.

No one expected the PM to in his words, "hold a hose" or "sit at the control panel" but if your going to show up be ready for people to ask these questions, be ready for people to be angry and people to direct their anger at you, I've seen the Opposition Leader cop it and he stood there and took it, what makes Scott Snowflake Morrison so special that HE can't be criticised?

Zoe McDermott, went through hell, while the "PM" forced a contractually obliged cricket team hang out at his place on new years day, he then rocks up to Cobargo for a photo op and to record footage for that garbage LNP ad they posted to Facebook, after he's chased out of Cobargo Morrison has the temerity to go to Lucknow and donate a SINGLE SHOPPING BAG OF GROCERIES - energy drinks and a box of cereal! The PM had an entire entourage who could have brought more useful, non perishable items up from Sydney!

As it is it looks as if the Murdoch media machine along with Nine media are going to save Morrison's fat a*se and throw Gladys B under the bus, her initial response was bad but at least she's actually stepped up and lead from the front.

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    Maybe if politiian didn't surround themselves with yes men who think the sun shines out their backside (no idea what is wrong with those who idolise politicians...), they'd have some idea about how to read body language. So many of the people in these videos obviously had no intention of ever having a positive reaction to these slugs wearing human suits looking for their positive media spin, yet they still launch themselves whole hog, with no ability to read the room or person's body language.

It will be interesting to see how the liberals get rid of him now, there's no way he can be leader come the next election, all the other parties will just have a field day with these images. It will also be interesting to see how the pro liberal media (ie. all of it) try to spin this, there are already 2GB interviews claiming those people were "bussed in"... yes on roads that were closed... never let facts get in the way of political spin.
    There's rumblings from journalists on Social Media that Morrison's people plan to throw the NSW govt under the bus but there's a lot of talk about the fact the dead silence from the rest of the coalition govt is them distancing themselves from Morrison so when parliament resumes maybe there'll be the 60% to cause a spill. Who knows?

When all is said and done, the politicians will still be playing their games & laughing all the way with the docile public.
    Unless there's a massive social change, I don't see anything changing in the foreseeable future.