Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Animated movie release date

All DVD players, and I mean ALL can be set to region 0.

Out of the box they come with Region 4 but just a google search of the model name will give you a code which you can input through the remote that makes it region 0.

As of yet I am yet to encounter a DVD player that is permanently locked into a single region and I have done like 10 already.

Try Sony. Some of them are hardwired to Region 4 (as in there's a physical chip inside and the region coding cannot be changed by remote control). And yeah, I did a lot of Googling to find the region hack code for that player with no success. In the end I returned it (I'd never opened it so it was still MISB) and exchanged it for a no-name brand. I was unable to find the region code on Google but I called the manufacturer and they gave me the hack code upon request.

Erm yeah I got mine from Kmart at $15.99, it was in acquisitions couple of days ago.. so each DVD has 4 episodes and how many are there in total we have to buy then?
    ~ JuzMel ~
    My son is taking over all my TFs!

2 seasons... I guess 3 - 4 discs per season?

I’m gonna wait until they release the complete collection, I know it’s gonna be a while before that happens, seeing as how the complete collection for G1 was released sometime last year. But I don’t think it’s worth the money paying $20 for three-four episodes, when I can wait and pay less than $100 for the complete collection.