Page 100 of 136 FirstFirst ... 80909596979899100101102103104105110120 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1351

Thread: tv shows what u into

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    What shelves would that be? I think at this point, they'd settle for anything Voltron related.
    The anime shelves at the local toy stores here in HK. There is a Chibi version and a more standard one, both based on the original 80's combination, but they aren't cheap otherwise I would have grabbed them already.

Agreed, new Voltron series rocks, quite impressed, kids love it, dig the animation as well (particularly the hand to hand combat scenes), bring on season 2 and the toys I say.
    My wife asked me why I carry a gun?, I said "Decepticons"... She laughed, I laughed, the toaster laughed, I shot the toaster. It was a good day.

Well looks like i need Netflix....

I finished off Voltron last night. Liked the animation, liked the takes on the characters whose characterization I only have vague memories of from childhood. Thought they did some interesting new stuff instead of being a complete retread. I assumed there'd be a few more episodes in the first series though so didn't know I was on the last episode until there weren't any more.

Just finished watching the last episode of season 6 of Game of Thrones and more than ever do I want to see that Cersei b!*^$ dead but the previous episode (Battle of the Bastards) is the best of all seasons. I've watched it four times so far.

That last episode went on and on. Not that I was complaining though. Now the withdrawal kicks in.

I should've been filming my wifes' reaction to the last episode of GoT. Especially when King's Landing finally lived up to its name (Best comment I've seen on the episode).

So interesting that they wiped the board almost clear, next season is going to be amazing, in terms of getting to the final battle should be relatively easy now that Westeros is all but broken.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Just finished all of Sons of Anarchy (only a couple of years too late ). Now I'm turning my attention to GoT season 6. No withdrawal symptoms here
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Got 10 episodes into Knights of Sidonia today. I'm not huge on anime anymore but this show is pretty good. Some impressive animation.

Love the Sidonia's Mass Cannons.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Watched Game of Thrones Season 6 Finale last night...

"Save the rebellion! Save the dream!" - Saw Gerrera