Thread: Micron Arms Prime, Silas Breakdown and Smokescreen Images

Images without the "ehobby" watermark.... plus AM25 Nemesis Prime.

Hasbro apparently said at NYCC that the Rumble/Kup wave was the last of the first series (before Beast Hunters), which means that we aren't likely to see Smokescreen by Hasbro.

Hmmm... I only just found out that Smokescreen is just a redeco of Knock Out. The colourings and pose made it look like a different mould in both modes. Should make it more likely for a Hasbro release, but probably as a store exclusive though.

I hadn't noticed either. Surprisingly it seems to work for Smokescreen though (IMO).

That was a slight niggle when I first saw them, I thought, Geez Smokey looks familiar" And there it is. So he is missing the door-wings from the show. Thats a bit sad.

Very clever redo though, but shame it isn't a new toy.

They've added a few more new product images, all for November....

EZ-SP1 - (Autobot pack) Bumblebee, Ratchet, Arcee, Wheeljack, Bulkhead, Optimus Prime
    EZ-SP2 - (Decepticon pack) Starscream, Megatron, Vehicon, Breakdown, Terrorcon Cliffjumper, Knockout.
    Vehicon is coloured purple, while Starscream appears to be bluer. The other ten appear to be the same as previous releases.

Gattling Bumblebee - the Weaponizer Bumblebee in a metallic yellow colour, as a JP TRU exclusive sometime in November.

Clear blue Microns Gra & B.2. - more store exclusive, incentive purchase Microns. Not sure on which store (maybe multiple stores). Gra is given out with the purchase of Arms Master Optimus from November 13th, while B.2. is given out with 3000yen of Arms Micron purchases from November 17th.

And a better look at the Lucky Draw blue Arcee, which was mentioned here.

Im more interested in the microns that came with them figures... I could live without Cylas Breakdown - but his micron partner is a new mold - awesome- praying mantis!. Wish they'd release it separately in different colours Id get it!
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Larger versions of the images have been posted up on the JP Amazon site, showing the new head for Silas Breakdown, and a newly moulded chest with a Silas head.

I wonder why Nemesis Prime is the typical black Prime redeco instead of being Shattered Glass-y like in the cartoon.