Page 6 of 53 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111626 ... LastLast

Thread: September Acquisitions

That'd be Splashdown's large gun, DD?

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    Very jealous of the Complete (at least rotors intact) Rotorstorm Griffin, was that from a UK seller?
    Yep, a UK seller on ebay. Was really nice to see one in such a good condition, and with its box too. Cost me 30pounds shipped (about AU$60 something), which I think is pretty good for that hard-to-find figure. With my G2 collection winding up, I'm now more actively looking out for the 9 Euro toys I am still missing.

TheDirtyDigger Guest

Not Splashdown's. Maybe another Pretender though judging by the size and look.

if you take another shot on its side TDD we may be able to identify it. coz as far as I know Splashdown is the only pretender with a big black sharklike shaped gun, the rest of the pretenders have either rather pale or very colorful guns.

Yay on the heads arrival! Thanks to Kyle and friend and to you kup as well . Do these need to be painted btw?
    Last edited by liegeprime; 3rd September 2008 at 10:24 PM.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by dirge View Post
    That'd be Splashdown's large gun, DD?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDirtyDigger View Post
    Not Splashdown's. Maybe another Pretender though judging by the size and look.
    DD....is it the gun that is in the TRU bag that is along with the other toys?
    that's G1 Galvatron's gun...*remember???*

with the identification solved...here's my acquisitions:

- Encore Ironhide and Ratchet head x 2 (1 pack not shown) Thanks to Kyle and friend
    - Animated Snarl (a spare and is loose now) Thanks to Paulbot
    - Armada Cheetor and Cliffjumper minicon
    - Armada Terrorsaur and Ironhide minicon (Up for sale - Price at sale thread)
    - Armada Airazor and Nightscream minicon (Up for sale - Price at sale thread)
    - Beast Machine Strika
    - Beast Machine Buzzsaw
    - Beast Machine Rapticon
    - Universe Blastcharge
    - Movie Longview (Soon to be Cosmos)
    - Movie Meantime, Zoom Out and Booster X-10 (Up for sale - Price at sale thread)

Missing here is Movie High Score that has been sold to Paulbot eariler today
    Last edited by iceburn; 3rd September 2008 at 10:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post

Yay on the heads arrival! Thanks to Kyle and friend and to you kup as well . Do these need to be painted btw?
    The heads come fully painted. However they slide very tightly on the seat where the sticker face is. So if you have a sticker on it, it will be ruined.

The heads are decently sculpted, painted and are clearly inspired by the cartoon character models which they portray successfully.

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    The heads come fully painted. However they slide very tightly on the seat where the sticker face is. So if you have a sticker on it, it will be ruined.

The heads are decently sculpted, painted and are clearly inspired by the cartoon character models which they portray successfully.

Aaaw I knew I shouldnt have put those Reprolabels sticker faces . Shame, shame. Oh well no worries , at least this is a better head than stickers .
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Received Energon Tow-Line, Armada Hoist and Cybertron Brakedown from Omega Supreme this morning. I opened by PO Box just as the Post Office workers was putting the collection card in my box! Talk about timing. If I'd been a minute earlier I would have taken the new edition of Master Collector and left.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Received Energon Tow-Line, Armada Hoist and Cybertron Brakedown from Omega Supreme this morning. I opened by PO Box just as the Post Office workers was putting the collection card in my box! Talk about timing. If I'd been a minute earlier I would have taken the new edition of Master Collector and left.
    hmm where's mine (Master Collector) this time round. yours came first?

Default Titanium & Roadbuster

Okay.. Here are the pics of the new Titanium War Within New figures and a G1Roadbuster.

BTW, Grimlock is a must buy. I reckon its the best one in the titanium series so far. Even better than Magnus. This one is brilliant. Apparently, on the box it says Sound Blaster (Black one) coming to Titanium and it looks different from Soundwave (more G1 likeness).

Warwithin Prowl

Warwithin Grimlock:

G1 Roadbuster

Enjoying these.