Page 31 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1121262728293031323334353641 ... LastLast

Thread: Power Rangers

Quote Originally Posted by Zommael View Post
    Yup. I kind of want the Legacy Dragonzord and Tigerzord since my old Dragonzord and Tigerzord are in no fit state, but my Titanus, while not perfect, is still intact. That coupled with the price just turns me right off.
    But then you can't make the Ultrazord since the Legacy stuff isn't compatable.
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Phoenix View Post
    But then you can't make the Ultrazord since the Legacy stuff isn't compatable.
    I can make a sort of dodgy ultrazord out of what's left of my original Megazord, Dragonzord, and Titanus (basically DZ in fighting mode standing on Titanus). Or I can just say **** it and make the Ninja Ultrazord.

I'm glad I have the cash saved up to get Titanus to finish off the Legacy Ultrazord, but I wouldn't be getting him if I didn't have cash saved up.

Since my original Thunder Megazord's Red Dragon Zord's arms are broken I'm looking forward to that potential release more than the Tiger Zord which is kinda pointless in the Ultra Thunder Zord.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

I really hope the price comes down for Titanus... $200?! Damn!

Anyone seen the prices for an SH Figuarts Kibaranger/White Ranger recently? Some places are selling well above retail price:

http://www.amazon.com/Bandai-Tamashi...er+sh+figuarts

Quote Originally Posted by kovert View Post
    Anyone seen the prices for an SH Figuarts Kibaranger/White Ranger recently? Some places are selling well above retail price:

http://www.amazon.com/Bandai-Tamashi...er+sh+figuarts
    Makes me glad I grabbed him when I had the chance

I wonder if Bandai has stopped producing Kibaranger. Was the MMPR version originally a mid 2013 release?

Quote Originally Posted by kovert View Post
    I wonder if Bandai has stopped producing Kibaranger. Was the MMPR version originally a mid 2013 release?
    I think you'd be able right. I think I got mine in October, but it was through BBTS so it may have been out for a month before then.

Call it Mid-Late 2013 maybe?

I think they have stopped making them though. Can't see many places with stock. It was a limited run too.

That price makes me glad I've decided to wait for the Movie Legacy figures, even though I know they won't be up to figuarts standards.

Yep, you could pick up nearly four of the rangers for that. Should we assume he non-Tommy MMPR Figuarts aren't as popular? Some of the others were as low as USD $35 at one point. Would have been good to get them when the AUD was at parity or close to it. The Stage Act 4 Humanoid stands are also overpriced when sold through third party at Amazon. They want 30% more than the US RRP.