Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415162131 ... LastLast

Thread: September Acquisitions

I picked up a second PCC Smolder/Chopster to replace the Smolder that I broke the other day.
    Soundwave superior. All others inferior!

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post

Anyway, after yet another week of fruitless toy hunting (sigh) I got Mighty Muggs Megatron as a self-pity purchase. Also got the "Autobots" shirt from Target.
    Oooh self-pity purchases are the worst. I've come very close on several occasions lately to buying something out of self pity but I hold out as I know I am going to regret it later
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503

Quote Originally Posted by 1orion2many View Post
    Did yours come with a Matrix and is there a round hole on the front of the train dome nose instead of a cap as this is how mine came which I believe is incomplete
    yah, mine has the Matrix.

unsure about the round hole on front of the train dome nose.
    i think mine's okay

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Anyway, after yet another week of fruitless toy hunting (sigh) I got Mighty Muggs Megatron as a self-pity purchase. Also got the "Autobots" shirt from Target.

tsk, tsk.... self-pity purchases end up being sold in later days .....I usually now just buy food instead...or have a relaxing remedial massage.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

My Bruticus upgrade kit has arrive thanks to robotkingdom!!! finally!!! Optics will take photos later! after i get sick palying with it ...lol

Quote Originally Posted by Deceptic_Optic View Post
    My Bruticus upgrade kit has arrive thanks to robotkingdom!!! finally!!! Optics will take photos later! after i get sick palying with it ...lol
    dont play too much with it, you might end up breaking it as the plastic is not soft Hasbro type but FP brittle thin type.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    dont play too much with it, you might end up breaking it as the plastic is not soft Hasbro type but FP brittle thin type.
    thank for the advice liege im still at work anyway, my sister in law picked up my package for me so il be seeing the real quality when i get home this arvo... and when i mea playingwith it means touching it and putting it in the glass shelves

Quote Originally Posted by BigPenney View Post
    I picked up a second PCC Smolder/Chopster to replace the Smolder that I broke the other day.
    How the heck did Smolder break?

Quote Originally Posted by SkyWarp91 View Post
    How the heck did Smolder break?
    Through me being ham-handed.

I had him in torso mode with some limbs on and I went to take one of the leg drones off and broke the combiner peg off the pin. So now he can't have two legs in torso mode.

So now I'm going to remove the other blue pegs and just display him in robot mode and use the new one for torso mode.
    Soundwave superior. All others inferior!

10th Waspinator & Basic Rattrap care of Verno, the brood grows ever stronger!