Page 618 of 833 FirstFirst ... 598608613614615616617618619620621622623628638 ... LastLast
Results 6,171 to 6,180 of 8330

Thread: VIC Transformers Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    Kmart on clearance for quite some time now for a fiva.
    Yep... but Gouki was talking about "standard" prices, and for Kmart that was $9 (before they decided to no longer restock that size class of Titans Return).
    KMart clearance prices are like sale prices - they are short-lived, because Kmart isn't replenishing that line anymore, so they can no longer be a reliable source. It also prevents comparisons with all other retailers who haven't given up on that line, who are still at full price (outside of sales).

I will sometimes note on the price comparison listing if a Retailer stops selling a mainline product significantly early and is no longer being found at most/all stores by fans, but with so many Titanmasters pegwarming at Kmarts, they aren't likely to disappear from most stores before the final TR products are released (which is only in the next month or two with wave 5).

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    It's middle of the range in Australia...

$9 KMart/BigW
    $10 Target/ToysRUs/Myer
    $10-12 Toyworld

The US RRP is US$5, so our price for Titanmasters is more expensive than most other sizes when their prices are converted into AU$, but that's been pretty normal in Australia with the smaller sized TFs toys.
    Yeah, but they've been that price since they came out. It's to be expected. I'm well aware of pricing in the US and how bad our pricing can be (you know like when Myer tried to charge $39.95 for deluxes for a while there), thanks.

For anyone wanting to get a Shuffler/Repugnus (at the regular Target $10 price), the trick seems to be to get an older Titan Master, tell the teller that (you're a nerd who frequents a TF collecting forum and also that) you've heard the new wave isn't scanning properly, and ask the cashier to scan the older one for the price. It worked for me.

If you're looking to get a price match with KMart this may actually work out in your favour, since you could in theory check out the Target stock, get (or even just take a photo of) an older/same TM from KMart, bring in the receipt, and since the new ones aren't scanning and Target has to use old ones your chances of getting a price match are slightly better. I didn't try it with the Shuffler I picked up because with NW Tasmania's distribution I was just happy to finally have found one, and $10 isn't too bad IMO.
    Last edited by Ode to a Grasshopper; 26th July 2017 at 07:37 PM.

Or get someone from toys that brings a RiD legion up to scan instead at $8

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Firestorm View Post
    Ah, I forgot to mention in my post. They. And the TR deluxes are in a seperate spot to the rest of the transformers.
    They're on a small shelf near the DVD section.
    Sorry
    I found that one today, its in a terrible spot, had to actually stop and look around to find it

If anyone wanted the white wing'd prime from the rid warrior range there is one left at this target in werribee plaza.

And seems all the leaders at tru werribee plaza are all gone (who in the heck bought that lesser painted prime, good god where have our standards gone )

Quote Originally Posted by Lint View Post
    That actually is the ticketed price for Titan Masters at Target. At least they sold it to you.
    My mistake then. I for some reason thought they were $8

FatalityPitt Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Civic Bossman View Post
    Or get someone from toys that brings a RiD legion up to scan instead at $8
    Funny you should mention that. When I bought Repugnus (about a week or 2 ago), I also bought an RiD Legion Drift. Drift scanned for $8, but Repugnus didn't scan. The cashier then assumed they were both the same price, so I ended up scoring a Repugnus for $8

Megatran Guest

ToysRUs Highpoint has Sqweeks RC in the glass cabinet at the front (along with Titans Tripticon). Someone must think Sqweeks is a well sort after item worth protecting from grubby fingers.

EDIT: Toyworld Highpoint - Rescue Bots Night Watch Bumblebee $48
    Last edited by Megatran; 27th July 2017 at 10:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    ToysRUs Highpoint has Sqweeks RC in the glass cabinet at the front (along with Titans Tripticon). Someone must think Sqweeks is a well sort after item worth protecting from grubby fingers.
    ...and so when voyager Sqweeks arrives they'll say "Damn, that's the Sqweeks we're supposed to be protecting not the RC one."

tbh shuffler is the best