Page 932 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 912922927928929930931932933934935936937942952 ... LastLast
Results 9,311 to 9,320 of 10406

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    "He carries two low-radiation 1 megaton proton bombs, which he can fire over 3 miles distant or set in place with a timer."

Don't think they ever exploded with that much force in fiction though when he's fired them like missiles.
    Cool, thanks.
    Which brings us to where we are today...

Any ideas as to how a TR Punch/Counterpunch would be done with modern toy engineering especially if they go season 4 animation model design not toy/Headmasters design?

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Any ideas as to how a TR Punch/Counterpunch would be done with modern toy engineering especially if they go season 4 animation model design not toy/Headmasters design?
    The TFCC actually made a Punch/CP in 2010 using the 2008 Universe series Sunstreaker/Sideswipe mold so I suspect he'd be similar to that. Though if he was released in TR as a deluxe or up he'd be a headmaster, cant be helped lol
    Linky: http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Punch_(G1)#Timelines

Megatran Guest

What are the differences between Hasbro & Takara deluxe Sqweeks, if any? Thanks.

Hed prolly end up with two headmasters ...
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

How many "black" redeco Optimus/Convoy/Ginrai toys have there been?
    Obvious ones off the top of my head are the Jafcon Gen1 Black Convoy, the two MP black Convoys, the Nucleon Quest Super Ginrai, and the 2017 SDCC Primitive Optimus.
    Plus there are the various "Nemesis Prime" and "Scourge" (RID & Superlink) redeco toys.

So quick show of hands, is MP Artfire good as an MP or should I only get him if I have love for the source material, which I don't?

So quick show of hands, is MP Artfire good as an MP or should I only get him if I have love for the source material, which I don't?
    Naw, man, MP Artfire in my opinion is amazeballs.
    You get the awesomeness that is the Infepple mould and a bonus Targetmaster!
    If ya like the look of the sucker, grab him!

Him standing beside Red Alert is the total Boss.
    I still function.....................while killing threads. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    How many "black" redeco Optimus/Convoy/Ginrai toys have there been?
    Obvious ones off the top of my head are the Jafcon Gen1 Black Convoy, the two MP black Convoys, the Nucleon Quest Super Ginrai, and the 2017 SDCC Primitive Optimus.
    Plus there are the various "Nemesis Prime" and "Scourge" (RID & Superlink) redeco toys.
    Hybrid style convoy black version

http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Hybrid_Style_..._Black_Version