Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wanting to buy: voltron 20th or 25th anniversary

hey guys thanks so much i found a good deal on a unopened 20th anniversary voltron.. and i loked the book packaging better then the 30th... but had to get it from states.. really appreciate it guys!!! next TMNT vintage figures hahaha

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Homer View Post
    hey guys thanks so much i found a good deal on a unopened 20th anniversary voltron.. and i loked the book packaging better then the 30th... but had to get it from states.. really appreciate it guys!!! next TMNT vintage figures hahaha
    warning on TMNT, I remembered Leonardo's head was too soft and it felt like a defect.

I do not know any reason the current release would not satisfy your needs, but its all up to you.

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    No worries, I am a gokin fan myself. I would have taken it if they priced it lower originally.
    I think that's the case with many people to be honest. That new Voltron is WaAAyyy too expensive!

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    I think that's the case with many people to be honest. That new Voltron is WaAAyyy too expensive!
    I haven't had a chance to really hold it and justify the price in honestly. maybe it is worth it. but being I have two pretty nice voltron figures, I decided to skip this as I think down the road Bandai will release a SOC version which may win this hands down.