Page 28 of 44 FirstFirst ... 818232425262728293031323338 ... LastLast

Thread: Hot Wheels

Liege, I want the USS Vengeance How much were the Hotwheels from the fair?
    Is it the guy from the Parra fair or someone else?

Here's mine

Quote Originally Posted by The_Black_Sheep View Post
    A Blacktown Sunday fair? Didn't they used to have a Car-boot sale @ the Drive-in or am I dreaming...
    yeah that's the one, I call it the Blacktown Sunday fair coz I dunno what's it called but it's there every Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by jazzcomp View Post
    Liege, I want the USS Vengeance How much were the Hotwheels from the fair?
    Is it the guy from the Parra fair or someone else?
    Hmm I don't think he was at the Parra fair, but then I didn't pay attention much to HW until only the last fair so I don't quite remember. BUt, yeah he has a lot of the T-hunts there for $5. He was saying he'll try and get some more but isn't promising anything for next Sunday.

I found the USS Vengeance at a pile on Parramatta Target - you'll find nothing good on the shelves themselves - there is a big pile near the cashier line, you just have to be patient as people where really flocking to it. I'm just lucky I chanced on it as I turned the pile it was there... fast hands heheheh. There was still plenty of Blue Kool kombi left behind - they were selling it for 3 for $5. . I went to look at the stock in Kmart and TRU - both have scarce stuff on the shelves. TRU in particular have theirs on sale for 4 for $5 so I guess that's why it looks like it's been ransacked. They do however have a big pile next to the shelves but I didn't see anything I wanted from it.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Got loop coupe t-hunt, laferrari, another stockar t-hunt and 2014 grey stingray

Yay Big W restocked . I got me some extras for my friends who likes Snoopy. Happy in finding a new variant for the Turbo Turret and Snoplow and another mini . Plenty of Carbonator as well - can trade 1 of these as well as 1 extra Snoopy if anyone wants... not really sure what Im after though heheheh.

Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

I'll take snoopy, liege I like mini as well. Saw the plow but didnt take it. Which big W? Swap for stockar or rescue duty t-hunt?

I'll take snoopy, liege I like mini as well. Saw the plow but didnt take it. Which big W? Swap for stockar or rescue duty t-hunt?
    Big W Blacktown. yeah sure erm, Rescue duty please There's still plenty of the plow there as well as turbo turret. As for snoopy I left 2 there but the paintjob on those were less than stellar .

Yeah, I'm sure. Snoopy for Rescue Duty If you find a Homer, Morris Mini or another USS Vengeance, please get me one.
    Last edited by jazzcomp; 22nd April 2014 at 09:37 AM.

Yeah, I'm sure. Snoopy for Rescue Duty If you find a Homer, Morris Mini or another USS Vengeance, please get me one.
    Sure thing! Ill be on day off tomorrow - Tuesday but will be out in the daytime, if your ok to come by in the afternoon or evening, let me know yeah? Cheers!

Bought the batpod w/ batman, max leeway t-hunt, uss vengeance, custom '42 jeep, ford falcon race car 2012, '69 merc cougar, F12 Berlinetta, La Ferrary, Funny side up, few trasure hunts, older HWs from Target, BigW, Coles & Blacktown fair