Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Shogun Robots/ Machinder acquisition thread

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    @Geiger: Those are some stunning classic Mecha toys dude, absolutely superb nic - I shudder to think of their price.
    Cheers Hursti.. They're not too bad actually. I picked up the little shoguns from Redstarrobot on sale (cheaper than i found similar items in Singapore) Boxed one was $59au and the loose one was $25, I bought a little red-puncher for the GF for 5 bucks too.. Gaiking was a bit more (190,.cough.. euro.,.cough)but postage from the Eurozone was the real killer I don't want to talk about it

I'm trying not to get caught up in bidding wars these days

The other 2 in the photo Dragun (red guy) loose, was under 100. Goldorak or Grendizer (i think he answers to both names) was closer to 200 (loose) but you can see he is wearing someone else's arm (I think it's Gaiking's but i have a batch of arm attachments/replacements on their way) He always seems to be more expensive than the others, in any size.
    I got Raiden and Mazinger boxed for 120 and 100 respectively.. locally too which was nice .
    I'm pretty sure these 5 are the more common ones.

Finally after a year!, thanks to Ispayks..

Voltes V

Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Oh wow Liege!

Is that from the 'Soul of Chogokin' line? - Voltes V is definitely a stunning Super Robot that's for sure, congrats on his acquisition dude!

i love those shoguns
    ive got all the shogun warrior giant line inc godzilla, however i need the bird raideen i think its called. i have quite a few metal ones also. there such a brilliant line. those images of the newer looking guys with all the articulation look just brilliant.

Quote Originally Posted by Darthprimus View Post
    i love those shoguns
    ive got all the shogun warrior giant line inc godzilla, however i need the bird raideen i think its called. i have quite a few metal ones also. there such a brilliant line. those images of the newer looking guys with all the articulation look just brilliant.
    Nice . I'd love to see some pictures... i'm a big fan of the Soul of chogokin stuff.
    Does the word Volt have a meaning in another language .
    I mean Voltes and Voltron look like they do pretty much the same thing so i thought it might mean combine or join or something.

got another one. The whole wrong arm thing annoyed me (on the first one) a bit so i got some arm upgrades too

water pistol

it was this big.

Quote Originally Posted by Geigerrock-2 View Post
    got another one. The whole wrong arm thing annoyed me (on the first one) a bit so i got some arm upgrades too

*snip*
    Oh Geiger man! - WAY cool dude!

I really do love these retro Super Robots, I wish I had the level of funds to collect all tat I wanted & the space to put it in; for now though I hope you wont mind my enjoying such things vicariously through you & others dude.

I'd love to see some updated collection pics, if only of the Japanese Super Robots purely to save time!

Yeah, they cost quite a bit Hursty which is why Im limiting myself to just the big 3 I grew up mostly on.. Voltez V, Mazinger Z and Daimos.... Im 1/3 of the way there to completion hehehe
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Yeah, they cost quite a bit Hursty which is why Im limiting myself to just the big 3 I grew up mostly on.. Voltez V, Mazinger Z and Daimos.... Im 1/3 of the way there to completion hehehe
    Especially if you're going after this particular Mazinger Z: DX Mazinger Z
    I've recently started watching 'Shin Mazinger Shougeki! Z-Hen' and am finding that I'm falling in love with the Mazinger Z design very-very quickly!

All these shiny robots are making me drool. And making me miss my diecast toynami Voltron that fell off a shelf and did not survive.