Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Hobby Link Japan (HLJ) feedback

HLJ wanted to work earlier today for me. Got my preorder in but it still took a bit of effort.

I finally managed to place my order for MPM-6 Ironhide after about two days of cart malfunction.
    Which brings us to where we are today...

I placed an order today with no problems at all, so fingers crossed and never give up on your dreams, or whatever?

I just went to order the April Siege figures. It fails to place the order and tells me to email HLJ support.

It's disappointing to hear that they are still having problems.
    I hope they fix it soon.

Well I found out they cut me off as a customer. I made too many order cancellations in the last year. (A large amount was when they decided to start using GST, other items I got elsewhere). I've apologized and they unlocked my account for purchases again. But I guess that means we can't use HLJ as a backup in case other sources don't come through.

Not the first time this has happened.... someone here used to order bulk for people then cancel what haden’t Been onsold by release date....

HLJ didn’t approve and he was cut...

Galvatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Well I found out they cut me off as a customer. I made too many order cancellations in the last year. (A large amount was when they decided to start using GST, other items I got elsewhere). I've apologized and they unlocked my account for purchases again. But I guess that means we can't use HLJ as a backup in case other sources don't come through.
    How much in dollar value are you talking about? I’d imagine it would have to be quite sizeable for them to take such an action.

I think it's reasonably common for Japanese stores not to allow cancellations, or to to allow a small number and then get sick of it and ban you. I've seen that kind of policy on at least a couple of sites I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Galvatran View Post
    How much in dollar value are you talking about? I’d imagine it would have to be quite sizeable for them to take such an action.
    They said 175,000 Yen. But most of that will be things like MP Dinobot, BW Megatron, God Fire Convoy and a bunch of smaller items I canceled when the GST came along.