Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Introduction

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Welcome

Welcome!

MP-V has a couple of tricky bits to him as all parts mus be properly aligned to form the body of the alt mode. Despite its extra complexity, its the same concept as G1 Megatron. Once you do it once it will be natural and quick to do it again.

Sam eh? We've got like 3 of those things here now

Sam 27 and likes transformers, your not the guy in that movie that was out last year were you? The one with those transforming robots?

enjoy your first 32 complimentary posts

Three Sams, all from Sydney, no less. Welcome, nonetheless (:

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

Hey there, welcome aboard!

Welcome Welcome Welcome.

Thank you for the warm welcomes!

Hopefully I'll be able to get my MP5 transformed sooner then later. Its getting so frustrating.

When I went to Asia to check out the transformers there, I couldn't believe just how big their range is compared to Australia! Sydney didn't have much at all.

Needless to say when I saw the huge range, I felt like a kid again in a candy store. I wanted to get them all. But then some form of "adult responsibility" lingered in my mind hehe

Mabuhay! Welcome to the boards! I know what you mean when you say that asian market for TFs are so much mooooore compared to here, I ve just recently gone on holiday back to my folks in Phils and it is a veritable feast of TFs. Sadly baggage constraints mmm.... I take it your a DC fan?
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Sam, if you're in Sydney, we'll more likely than not have a fan meet in the next couple of months - there's a collectables fair at Parra Town Hall in June at worst. Someone could... coach... you on MP05 then (:

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

Quote Originally Posted by dirge View Post
    Sam, if you're in Sydney, we'll more likely than not have a fan meet in the next couple of months - there's a collectables fair at Parra Town Hall in June at worst. Someone could... coach... you on MP05 then (:
    But do bring the instruction manual as well for back up hehehe. The next Parramatta fair is May 18 if your interested in going.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]