Thread: Displaying Minifigs

Default Displaying Minifigs

I'm a little sick of my Minifigs getting knocked over on my desk. My Simpson's Minifigs came with nice little base plate to stand on. Can I order that part or similar parts to stand all my Marvel and Star Wars Minifigs on and make collecting them less annoying?

Not sure about those middle stud plates that come with minifigs as I haven't come across these in lego sets other than the minifigs. You could try bricklink.com for this or use a 2x4 stud plate which will not center the minifig but works pretty well.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    I'm a little sick of my Minifigs getting knocked over on my desk. My Simpson's Minifigs came with nice little base plate to stand on. Can I order that part or similar parts to stand all my Marvel and Star Wars Minifigs on and make collecting them less annoying?
    Hey,
    Try these guys if you want to keep them dust free... I have 12 of them for all my Transformers Kreons and they work really well.

Quote Originally Posted by BruiseLee View Post
    Not sure about those middle stud plates that come with minifigs as I haven't come across these in lego sets other than the minifigs. You could try bricklink.com for this or use a 2x4 stud plate which will not center the minifig but works pretty well.
    A 2x2 or 2x3 plate would also do marvels, compared to free-standing anyway.