Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

Thread: Tekkaman Blade + Pegas

Hmmm...something about the proportions is different. Is this supposed to be a another interpretation of Blade, like based on one of the OVAs?

I may get it, but probably not. I don't even have any Figma to make a comparison. The closest thing I have is 4 figures from the Bio fighter collection.
    If the quality is similar, I might reconsider.

Speaking of Guyver, Lord_Zed, yes there was reboot called Guyver: The Bioboosted Armor.

Quote Originally Posted by King Atlas View Post
    Speaking of Guyver, Lord_Zed, yes there was reboot called Guyver: The Bioboosted Armor.
    ...And it was freakin' awesome! - But also has really bloody-expensive figures too.

@Accel: That might be a little bit more within my price range but... I've already got the Chogokin Pegas and Blade - Maybe if they do the other characters in the Figma line?

No new details, but some non-pshop pics

I don't personally know anyone who is interested in the 70's Tekkaman, but here is review of the recent release by CM'S.

Brave Gokin 36 Tekkaman & Pegas - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__Gzf...eature=related

Looks pretty underwhelming for those interested (especially with the huge price tag).