Page 24 of 195 FirstFirst ... 41419202122232425262728293444 ... LastLast

Thread: The Random Transformers Thoughts Thread

So walked into work today and spotted some new Legends class figures on the shelf. I looked through them and found a couple of Shockwave's which I already had from BBTS, then I found Wreck-gar. At that point I was completely stuck trying to remember if I had him or not, I really couldn't think if I had this particular repaint of the Groove mould. Obviously he is must have buy if I can't even remember if I own him or not.

Oh and turns out I didn't have him, so it's a good thing I bought him, but I kept the receipt just in case I had to return him.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    So walked into work today and spotted some new Legends class figures on the shelf. I looked through them and found a couple of Shockwave's which I already had from BBTS, then I found Wreck-gar. At that point I was completely stuck trying to remember if I had him or not, I really couldn't think if I had this particular repaint of the Groove mould. Obviously he is must have buy if I can't even remember if I own him or not.

Oh and turns out I didn't have him, so it's a good thing I bought him, but I kept the receipt just in case I had to return him.
    I always err on the side of caution and buy a figure if I'm unsure whether I already have it or not. I've learnt that lesson the hard way in the past.

And like you said, if you keep the receipt then its easy enough to return it.

Filled another tub today with transformers and did some rearranging to make room on my shelves for future purchases. It looks a little bare at the moment, however I am torn between feelings of disappointment that I don't have room to display them all, and feelings of elation of what the displays will look like once they are filled.

I can't bring myself to sell the ones in storage (in closet), but hopefully one day I may have room to display them all. I would say I could rotate them, but realistically it's more likely another tub will join the rest in storage one day soon.

Does anyone else have this problem?

Neil Kaplan is the voice of Zarkon in the upcoming Voltron Legendary Defender. Kaplan was, of course, the dub voice for RiD Optimus Prime, and Peter Cullen was part of the dub cast of the original Voltron series (narrator, Commander Hawkins, Coran, King Alfor).
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVipIeY4F58
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YPQsg-67IQ
    Quote Originally Posted by AJ_Prime View Post
    Does anyone else have this problem?
    Not really. I refuse to keep my Transformers in storage unless I have to. And right now I have to because we're going to be moving next month. It sucks not having all my toys out, but we're moving to a bigger place with a bigger room for my TFs.

Shameless plug: I'm giving away most of my Transformers boxes for free.

1 day left until my HLJ PW starts to automatically ship stuff - HURRY UP SHOCKWAVE!

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    1 day left until my HLJ PW starts to automatically ship stuff - HURRY UP SHOCKWAVE!
    he'll come in on tuesday i bet

How sad is it I've been up at the Bathurst Motor Festival at Mount Panorama all day and the only racing car makes i could recognise were ones I have TFs of

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxius._ View Post
    he'll come in on tuesday i bet
    Knowing my luck that's quite probable

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    How sad is it I've been up at the Bathurst Motor Festival at Mount Panorama all day and the only racing car makes i could recognise were ones I have TFs of

:
    At least you're not alone

after we put together my 2nd detolf i started going through some tubs and bags looking for my FoC stuff to put in there and in the bag with the platinum bruticus and grimlock set i found a binaltech lambor which i completely forgot i bought. got it through here as well. the bag had been sitting in my wardrobe for maybe 15 months or so. sweet! i think i will open this one as i do like the dodge viper design.

Finished packing away all of my Transformers now (only took me 22 days ). Since I've been going in reverse chronological order, today I packed away the first 3 years' of G1... and it took me much longer than I thought. Unlike packing away most of the other years, in packing away early G1 I was also packing away a lot of reissues. And this made me realise that HasTak have reissued a lot (approx. 83%!) when it comes to early G1.