Page 220 of 515 FirstFirst ... 200210215216217218219220221222223224225230240 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,200 of 5149

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

Target Mt Ommaney has two leader silver megs on the shelf.
    Plenty of other CW stuff, no wave 2 Deluxes or Voyagers.
    "The Decepticons keep bad company - each other!" - Jazz, G2

Nothing new in Target Rocky. I can't believe even TOWNSVILLE gets stuff before we do. What, do they only stop here on the way back down or something?

Target Chermside. As of 1800 on 6 March, there was plenty of Prime and Silverbolt (I counted around 20). Either four or six of Megatron: half green, half silver. Plenty of deluxe class for your arms and legs.

Quote Originally Posted by Zommael View Post
    Nothing new in Target Rocky. I can't believe even TOWNSVILLE gets stuff before we do. What, do they only stop here on the way back down or something?
    My theory is that Rocky (and Central QLD) are still considered to be "out in the sticks" so we are never high on the distribution list. I don't know if you were here back when the original RID came out, but it was pathetic at best :/
    And even though Central QLD has exploded in the last few years, not much has changed , distribution wise.

Target CBD and Target Springwood had no CW Megatrons

They had Wave 1 of everything else in plentiful numbers though.
    "sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"

Quote Originally Posted by TAAUBlaster View Post
    My theory is that Rocky (and Central QLD) are still considered to be "out in the sticks" so we are never high on the distribution list. I don't know if you were here back when the original RID came out, but it was pathetic at best :/
    And even though Central QLD has exploded in the last few years, not much has changed , distribution wise.
    We do tend to get everything, just way after everywhere else.

Target Strathpine had heaps of everything except G1 Megatron and Powerglide. They had about 5 Armada Megs there. My son bought bombshell. That is one awesome figure!!!

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by sideswipes brother View Post
    Target Strathpine had heaps of everything except G1 Megatron and Powerglide. They had about 5 Armada Megs there. My son bought bombshell. That is one awesome figure!!!
    Yea, I bought the last megatron there last Thursday night. I did leave two powerglides though. Ah well.
    Code:
    O o 
      _
     / --------------------------------
    |      IMMA FIRIN MA LAZAR!!!
     \_--------------------------------

Toys R Us Garden City has restocked combiner wars again, deluxes, voyagers and legends are all full again. I didn't see any leaders. They really are making an effort, its good to see these are selling quite well. I don't know for certain, but I have a feeling Toys R Us has been quiet successful in moving stock compared to the other retailers.

They did have an introductory sale to help, to coincide with the impulsive purchase of new toys.