Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 23456789101116 ... LastLast

Thread: War For Cybertron - Earthrise

I did have my eye on a Siege Mirage, but he'll just look dirty & out of place now with his G1 castmates

My eyes are drawn to an ACTUAL Cliffjumper. Finally. The rest is details for me.

...and it looks like the pre-tool could be Hubcap; for which I am also keen.

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

Quote Originally Posted by dirge View Post
    Those pipe arms suggest Bumblebee is a possibility too. Now before everyone groans, you already got your proper Cliffjumper.
    I also have hopes for an exclusive Bumblejumper. In an era of CHUG Powerdashers anything is possible.
    Looking to buy lucky draw Armada Prime and Diaclone Marlboor Wheeljack.

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    2010 Wheeljack has survived the age I think, he looks pretty decent still.
    Oh God yes. Generations Wheeljack will remain my quintessential Wheeljack, above all others, including ER version.
    TF Figs of 2023:
    1) WnR Springer
    2) Legacy Bludgeon
    3) Legacy Leo Prime/Nemesis Leo Prime.

I'd be in for a Hubcap if they did one.

I hope that Cliffjuper mould is on the smallish size for a Deluxe so he fits in better with the Legends Class Minibots I have already. Also, put me down for a Bumper and Hubcap remould.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    I hope that Cliffjuper mould is on the smallish size for a Deluxe so he fits in better with the Legends Class Minibots I have already. Also, put me down for a Bumper and Hubcap remould.
    He looks as small as SS Jazz

Oh those look lovely - they even got Hoist's dorky trailing sleeves. I'm definitely in, at least for anything available at the local Target rather than exclusive to a yak milk distillery in Tibet.

Not sure about Starscream though, he looks a bit off to me, the body's not quite as elegant as I feel like it could've been. Granted he's not just got the entire shell of his plane hanging off his back like the tetrajet version, but I still feel like I like that one more in robot mode.

Trying to work out where Hasbro have stolen Cliffjumper's alt mode from.
    The front end is kind of 1988 Celica'ish, but the rear has me stumped. I want to say RX7 FC35, but I'm unsure

Quote Originally Posted by dirge View Post
    My eyes are drawn to an ACTUAL Cliffjumper. Finally. The rest is details for me.

A unique-mold deluxe Cliffjumper He'll fill a big hole in my CHUG collection.
    Looking forward to Hoist too. It looks pretty superior to the undersized Generations mold.
    "I am Supreme" [Magneto]