Thread: KO Grimlock Oversized?

Red face Grimlock Oversized?

--- Was not aware of the KO Rules I assumed this is the Unauthorised transformers Product section hence I asked... should rename this to 3rd Party Products maybe??

Question is Deleted. will just go to other forum to ask help on this as I just wanted to buy a toy.. not for resell.

Admin, Delete thread if needed.
    Last edited by z3r03d; 14th October 2015 at 08:57 PM.
    I like to think "its pointless thinking about how much it costs if you really want it"....

On TW2005 there is a thread about him. Try Sir Toys, they are a big KO selller.
    "Save the rebellion! Save the dream!" - Saw Gerrera

We're not too big on KOs here. Discussion is limited to warning people that they exist and how to look out for them. Generally mods will shut down any threads promoting them.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    We're not too big on KOs here. Discussion is limited to warning people that they exist and how to look out for them. Generally mods will shut down any threads promoting them.
    True but they have their uses: fodder for my customs!

Assuming we're talking about the Wukong KO, it is supposedly the same size.
    Any figure that comes with swords demands wrist articulation.

Yes... if you are trying to buy a KO, please do your searching of google/bing and the global fansites that permit the sale or promotion of KOs. Don't come here first.

If you can't find it after searching those sources (especially if it doesn't show up on google or bing), it probably doesn't exist, or people here are not likely to know about it anyway.

Try to limit using this site for asking for help on avoiding a KO or asking if you ended up with one... or to alert others of a new KO that you've come across. (in the KO section)

If you really must know where to find a KO (for customising or destroying - not to stand in for a real toy or to resell), ask for people to PM you... as that should satisfy the rules here, without making it's source public or end up deceiving someone later if you end up selling it.

Red face

--- Was not aware of the KO Rules I assumed this is the Unauthorised transformers Product section hence I asked... should rename this to 3rd Party Products maybe??

Question is Deleted. will just go to other forum to ask help on this as I just wanted to buy a toy.. not for resell.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Yes... if you are trying to buy a KO, please do your searching of google/bing and the global fansites that permit the sale or promotion of KOs. Don't come here first.

If you can't find it after searching those sources (especially if it doesn't show up on google or bing), it probably doesn't exist, or people here are not likely to know about it anyway.

Try to limit using this site for asking for help on avoiding a KO or asking if you ended up with one... or to alert others of a new KO that you've come across. (in the KO section)

If you really must know where to find a KO (for customising or destroying - not to stand in for a real toy or to resell), ask for people to PM you... as that should satisfy the rules here, without making it's source public or end up deceiving someone later if you end up selling it.
    I like to think "its pointless thinking about how much it costs if you really want it"....

Quote Originally Posted by z3r03d View Post

It's easy for newer members to not realise the restrictions here because it is so rare to talk about them here, so we aren't quick to punish people over it.

This section isn't called "3rd party" because that is just a Transformers fan term for unauthorised/unlicensed toys. In the real world, even in the toy industry in general, 3rd party refers to outsourcing or independent contractors for parts (like the BotCon exclusive heads & parts)... and in a way that's how Transformers "3rd Party" toys started, as (unauthorised) add-on parts for existing toys. When those unauthorised projects evolved into full transforming toys, the term just kept being applied, even though it was even less accurate.

Even though KOs are unauthorised, we have a special section for Knock Offs, for alerts and help requests.