Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: TakaraTomy Tomica Hyper Rescue/Blue Police

Quote Originally Posted by Batfan007 View Post
    Got White Hope toy this week from this series and it's awesome. Already ordered some add on bits that let you swap limbs like megazords etc.

I just ordered the two yellow mini vehicles today that also double as swappable limbs and a diff head.

Fyi best price for these is HLJ about half price other stores are selling for. I overpaid for white hope off eBay.
    Cool stuff! Will you be ordering the Rescue Helicopter with the grey robot parts? That set looks great combined with White Hope.

I.D.T.A.

"I did that already"

ordered yellow chainsaw maniac (come on, that's what I call it)
    yellow claw arm thing
    helicopter legs

all three can be parts swapped as in the pic on previous page.

got all three from HLJ for $90, 1/3 less than ebay prices for same shit.

Love these toys, awesome stuff!

Who do they "rescue" exactly with a giant industrial CHAINSAW? The horror fan in me loves that, but the OCD safety part of me says "they better be jaws of life....kids show......right?"

Literally ordered those ones the day after white hope arrived in mail, as I was so impressed with him. He's the coolest medic-bot around. Sorry Ratchet, no offense intended. When you have a giant chainsaw attachment we can be friends again.

Yeah, it looks like the helicopter has a full set of arms and legs for White Hope, and the remaining Helicopter bit can take over White Hopes alt mode. I'm very tempted to get White Hope and the 'copter.

This is the last Hyper set we got:

Awesome set. Like the ones in my first post, the gimmick are these shipping-container-like things. You can interchange them across the various sets, they all do something different. And yeah, the quality of all of my sets is very high. It's Tak Tom after all.

While we still have it all, my son lost interest, and I try to not maintain extra hobbies beyond Transformers and a bit of Lego. But yeah, the new, more mech/robot direction they've been steadily going towards is pretty exciting. It's pulling me back in…