Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: TF5 Movie (2017) production & filming details

More concept art - some of Cybertron, and one is a samurai knight (maybe they weren't just going to just be medieval knights)

There seems to be no end to the movie concept art, with more of Steelbane (Knight) and Berzerker.

Concept art of the three DOTM Dreads, reworked for TF5... each with their allegiance symbol crossed out, like Armada Wheeljack (but this time it is suggested that they wouldn't actually be a part of either side.... and yet, they would still be just as dangerous).

More concept art, of Cybertronian Knights, King Arthur's round table, and the Vatti-Bot (Vatti is a Chinese company that makes electric ovens, so this was basically one of the many Chinese product placements in the movie - the bot didn't have an actual name, and looked like an insect that was with Daytrader, but promptly squashed by Bumblebee).

More concept art - Megatron breathing fire, Onslaught, and scenery from the crashed ship and Cybertron.

Some more highly detailed concept art (they should release a book of all of these), of Barricade (with classic cop shades), and the (not quite) dead knight that the toy Skullitron was probably based on.

More artwork of the dead knight (Skullitron)... but note that the dates on these are backwards, with the year first because tbey were by a Japanese artist.
    Also a couple more proposed concept artworks for the giant snake we saw a little while back, as well as the backside of Barricade, and Merlin's tomb.
    Last edited by griffin; 30th October 2017 at 12:15 PM.

I'm so glad they didn't keep the cop shades for barricade, they look aweful.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    but note that the dates on these are backwards, with the year first because tbey were by a Japanese artist.
    Furio Tedeschi is South African.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Furio Tedeschi is South African.
    Really? I had guessed that he was from Japan, since he has what sounded to me was a Japanese name. That's what you get for guessing I suppose.

Okay, maybe he just dates his images like computer files, so that they sort chronologically.