Page 209 of 481 FirstFirst ... 189199204205206207208209210211212213214219229 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,090 of 4804

Thread: I need to vent!

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    It's 2012 kup... you know, the end of the world -

An army of locusts came from the bottomless pit bringing darkness. They can only hurt the wicked. (Revelation 9: 1-5)

I remembered that line and had the same thought when I first I saw the locust. At least it didn't hurt me so we know I am not wicket

Anyways when the 4 Horsemen arrive, the first thing that I am going to say is "YOU ARE LATE!" and after that.."Why didn't you make MOTUC Ram-Man?"
    Last edited by kup; 31st January 2012 at 09:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Skullcruncher View Post
    That really sucks... No love for the toy, just the profit margin..

Love some are collectors others are just sellers. Also you don't know the full story behind the trypticon item, maybe he had permission from the original seller, who knows.

Accell now you know why us call centre operatives hate them and any customer who blames us when we send the item off to the customer and Australia post loses it. We get the blame not them from the customers.

Quote Originally Posted by jazzy_josh View Post
    Love some are collectors others are just sellers. Also you don't know the full story behind the trypticon item, maybe he had permission from the original seller, who knows.

Accell now you know why us call centre operatives hate them and any customer who blames us when we send the item off to the customer and Australia post loses it. We get the blame not them from the customers.
    Your right Josh.. I don't know the full story..

I know that ebay has rules but if he asked the original seller if he could re use the photos and if the original seller had no issues with it then he has every right to reuse the same photos I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by jazzy_josh View Post
    I contacted the original seller and he reported the item too and now its gone. He was more than slightly annoyed.

fair call then, then yeah what the guy did was wrong and in violation of ebay rules.

In an age of digital cameras I see no reason why people don't just use their own photos. It's not like in the old days when you had to purchase and develop film.

I'm still amazed that in the few weeks I was visiting Japan I took more photos than when I was living there as a uni student! All because back then I only had a film camera, and you didn't go around taking lots and lots of photos because you had to pay for film then pay to get film developed etc. (not to mention the time taken to drop off your film and pick up your photos!). Now that I went to Japan with a digital camera we took hundreds of photos of all kinds of cool things that back in the day I considered far too mundane or frivolous to photograph! (like Transformers in public places )

Gotta love digicams. Oh wait, this is ventage thread. Man film sucked!

It's funny how many people still use film though! I work at kmart and I'm forever getting customers dropping off film for processing, even though we have to send it away to melbourne for processing so it takes even longer than it used to. I try to convince people to go digital, but some people STILL don't want to. I mean, come one, Eastman Kodak filed for bankruptcy. Film is dead.

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    Anyways when the 4 Horsemen arrive, the first thing that I am going to say is "YOU ARE LATE!" and after that.."Why didn't you make MOTUC Ram-Man?"
    Lol, I think you are giving them too much credit. Although I suspect they are just as evil.
    Quote Originally Posted by jena View Post
    It's funny how many people still use film though! I work at kmart and I'm forever getting customers dropping off film for processing, even though we have to send it away to melbourne for processing so it takes even longer than it used to. I try to convince people to go digital, but some people STILL don't want to. I mean, come one, Eastman Kodak filed for bankruptcy. Film is dead.
    Hey, don't knock the analogue way of doing stuff. When a solar flare hits and knocks all our fancy doo-dads out with an MP blast, we'll be back to using film, assuming we can remember how to make it.

Plus night shooting is still a bit ricky with digital. Although the noise is going, still there.