Thread: Mezco One:12 Collective figures

Default Mezco One:12 Collective figures

There's a new line of figures coming out from Mezco which is trying to tap into the Hot Toys market. The scale is 1:12 or 6 inch scale figs. Would love to get into the 1:6 market like some of you are but space and money will not permit. At half the scale and with their first release being around 1/3ish of the price of a HT 1:6 (USD65) this one seemed perfect for me. Mezco promised all the articulation of a HT but scaled down in size. Big goal to reach but I think they delivered on this.

The first fig released is the Frank Miller styled Batman from The Dark Knight Returns. Came to the party late for this but after watching ebay prices soar and not seeing any stock at other online retailers I pulled the trigger on a locally available version. Actually worked out about right given the AUD after shipping.

Just had a quick play with it and here are some pics. There are 4 versions available. This is the black and grey retail version.

Comes decked out with a cloth costume and with many accessories like HT eg. Swapable head, hands, feet and some other goodies. Has 32 points of articulation and feels very sturdy and poseable.

Nice Miller head sculpt.

And a quick size comparison.

My iPad camera and photo skills aren't so great so here's a set from someone else which I drooled over when looking for more info on this line.

http://www.actionfigurepics.com/2015...returns-batman

In one of the interviews, Mezco mentioned that they had quite a number of properties licensed including the whole DCU so looking forward to more of the One:12 series.

Next up though for them is the other lawman:

http://www.mezcotoyz.com/one-12-collective-judge-dredd

Just ordered the SDCC One:12 TDKR Batman vs Mutant Leader exclusive from Mezco's site.

That'll go nicely with the Toy Fair B&W, standard black/grey, Mezco dark blue/grey and Previews light blue/grey Batmen currently standing on my bookcase.

Nice! That will make an amazing display!

How much is it going to cost to ship that exclusive SDCC TDKR set to Aus?

Quote Originally Posted by BruiseLee View Post
    Nice! That will make an amazing display!

How much is it going to cost to ship that exclusive SDCC TDKR set to Aus?
    Judging by the cost Bongo International (reshipper) charged on the Mezco Direct exclusive, too friggin' much...

I did happen to snap up the Puerto Rico Comic Con (PRCC) exclusive (ltd to 300 units, some of which may be available at SDCC) which was again, a pretty penny.

I'll be happy when this line is over, but it's one of my favourite Batman designs, from one of my favourite Batman books. It's hard to say no.

Apparently the Toy Fair B&W version is limited to only 100 units. Can't remember where I read it. Eventually they will go into a nice cabinet with the Hot Toys 1989 Batman and Joker(s) - possibly with a few other 1/6 scale pieces (HT RoboCop, SST Snake Plissken, HT Terminators.

In the meantime, the One:12 stuff is hanging with my NECA video game Batman 1989 and the regular Batman 1989 6" figures.