Thread: Hi there.

Default Hi there.

Hello. I'm a collector living in Brisbane. I mostly collect mp scale but also have a near complete alternators collection as well. My first ever transformer was the headmaster highbrow so also collect anything highbrow related.

Cheers jarrod

Welcome to Ozformers!

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

Welcome.

I never knew about headmasters as a kid. How excited were you when they announced the Titans Return Highbrow?

Got very excited for the tr release. I have 2 hasbro and 2 takara releases. One kept misb and the other to open. I've also got 2 near complete g1 originals, 2 kreo and the fansproject browning. Also have the hftd movie version coming as well. Still waiting for a decent mp scaled version tho.

You can build a throne with bayonets, but you can't sit on it for long. -Boris Yeltsin

мыслете наш он покой

FatalityPitt Guest

Welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Rustykaos View Post
    Got very excited for the tr release. I have 2 hasbro and 2 takara releases. One kept misb and the other to open. I've also got 2 near complete g1 originals, 2 kreo and the fansproject browning. Also have the hftd movie version coming as well. Still waiting for a decent mp scaled version tho.
    That's a lot of Highbrow. Respekt! Highbrow was my first ever Autobot and 2nd Transformer (well, 3rd if you count Pounce and Wingspan as two). Always a pleasure to meet a fellow Highbrow fan.

Welcome aboard!

I just finished my Alternators collection this month myself! Nice to see there are still some that like that line - Masterpiece has tended to take all the glory from the Alternators, sadly.

I'm getting close to completing my BT/Alt collection too, there are a few unique figures in each line so some are a bit challenging. Such a great line.
    Welcome to the boards mate
    I still function.....................while killing threads. ;-)

Thanks for the warm welcome. Looks like I've sourced camshaft now so I'm only missing swerve to complete the alternators. I've had a few binaltech that were loose and have sold them on now as I'll only get them boxed.

Welcome aboard. Highbrow was my favourite Headmaster. Have one in my collection and a BIB G1 one for my son to open when he gets a bit older.